Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Wonder how much richer he has suddenly become?

Usmanov's money will be moved on to someone.

Doesn't really matter what his wealth is - without USM's cooked sponsers propping our accounts up the PL rules & FFP wont allow us to spend and rebuild this God awful squad of ours.

Thats what people aint grasping - Bill Gates could buy us tomorrow but unless one of his bessie mates companies fancies chucking £40-50 million a year at us to sponser the training cones we're done for sir.

Yikes. To be fair we were already in FFP hell so having silly money wasn’t doing much for us, but damn we need a solution and quick or this can turn on its head

Wish Moshiri had just chosen to sell the club instead of this, but I suppose outside of that it's good. There's a chance that the league makes some profit/sustainability exceptions for choosing to ending commercial partnerships due to the Russian invasion. Maybe that's fanciful, but this is a bonkers time.

Wish Moshiri had just chosen to sell the club instead of this, but I suppose outside of that it's good. There's a chance that the league makes some profit/sustainability exceptions for choosing to ending commercial partnerships due to the Russian invasion. Maybe that's fanciful, but this is a bonkers time.

Yeah you’re right, that is fanciful.

People wanting a new owner just for the sake of getting rid of Moshiri…

Things can still get a lot worse than they currently are, really would feel uneasy about having new owners at the moment.

At least I know Moshiri had ambition and money, sure he’s waisted most of it but owners with no ambition and no interest in investing money could be even worse and knowing Everton that’s what we would get.

People wanting a new owner just for the sake of getting rid of Moshiri…

Things can still get a lot worse than they currently are, really would feel uneasy about having new owners at the moment.

At least I know Moshiri had ambition and money, sure he’s waisted most of it but owners with no ambition and no interest in investing money could be even worse and knowing Everton that’s what we would get.

We are in this position precisely because of Moshiri’s recklessness and meddling. He also hasn’t invested any of his own money, just laundered Usmanov’s on our behalf.