Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are looking really bleak, relegation would be an absolute disaster!

I agree with the shouts to get rid of this useless squad, but I feel that we have had far too much focus on ‘getting rid’ that it has led to us removing the likes of Digne and James and replacing them with dross that can’t even make the first 11.

Gylfi Sigurdsson hasn’t helped us one bit either! He is the very worst signing in our entire history! Why the hell didn’t we just move on and sack him off the moment Swansea started turning down 30 million bids? I can’t believe that we bent over for that greasy little ming!

Inappropriate Language
Going to the game tonight and actually seeing a game 55 mins through the hole back four are [Poor language removed] end of story

Play Paterson and play the ukcranian play any one from the U23 they can’t do any worse so they may as well get the experience

If we don’t leapfrog Leeds and Brentford with the games in hand we have on them I think we will go. We have played well enough at home to suggest we can take something from them games but we have put a massive amount of pressure on ourselves and no doubt that’s going to trickle down to the crowd. Next 2 games will be tense.

If we dont get relegated this season we will next season.

There's no cash avaialble to hand to Lampard and I think the players sales from the likes of Pickford and Richarlison will go straight to debt payment.

It's a disastrous situation and it will get worse.
Surely to god Lampard wouldn't have agreed to come if that was the case? But then again the board probably fed him a load of bs, during the interview process.

If worst comes to worst, i hope the board have a plan to get us back up as quickly as possible.

At the moment everything is falling apart on the pitch, but with the sanctions on Usmanov, i wonder will that have an effect on the new stadium.

I guess the stadium thread, is the more appropriate place for that sort of discussion. But as you've said before, we have an Iranian carpet bagger as an owner!

We need to go 5-4-1 away from home in most games and hope we snatch a goal from a set piece and pick up the off point.

Them cowards are going to give a rallying cry saying the fans need to be the 12th man.

Most cowardly, overrated Everton team I’ve ever seen.

Surely to god Lampard wouldn't have agreed to come if that was the case? But then again the board probably fed him a load of bs, during the interview process.

If worst comes to worst, i hope the board have a plan to get us back up as quickly as possible.

At the moment everything is falling apart on the pitch, but with the sanctions on Usmanov, i wonder will that have an effect on the new stadium.

I guess the stadium thread, is the more appropriate place for that sort of discussion. But as you've said before, we have an Iranian carpet bagger as an owner!
I feel it's over.

If not this season then certainly next.

The team deserves relegation, the stadium wont be built.

IMO we're heading over the cliff.

Ya. They lost 4 nil at home to Chelsea the weekend..Big fight there
They have 7 points from their last 5 games we have 3. they are fighting as hard as they need to. Our main hope is that Leeds do not improve under their new manager. I see relegation as Norwich and Watford down and 1 of Us Brentford and Norwich

If we concede first in any game from now on we will lose. Mentally fragile every one of them
It was that way for a long stretch in the second half of last season.

The only hope of staying up appears to be turning Goodison into something of a fortress down the stretch and grinding out draws in the away relegation six-pointers to keep from getting pipped by Watford or Burnley. We have won exactly one away match in the Prem, and it was the first one, so I don't hold out much hope for the remaining away matches against the top half.

Burnley will get out of this before we do.

I had hoped Brentfrod were gone and dropping past us. That looks not like happening.

Leeds will get safe too IMO.

We are dancing on the trap door now.
Burnley are on the back of conceding 6 in 2 home games, they aren’t safe by a long shot, neither are Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.