Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be safe, purely because of how bad some others are. Norwich are gone, Watford look it too & I still think Brentford will slide in there. Leeds' goal difference is a blessing for us but we could have done with keeping the scoreline down tonight.
100%

Its not that we’re too good to go down, but rather we’re just about not bad enough to go down.

All I hope is that the lost point against city isn’t a factor. That would be too much.

If we dont get relegated this season we will next season.

There's no cash avaialble to hand to Lampard and I think the players sales from the likes of Pickford and Richarlison will go straight to debt payment.

It's a disastrous situation and it will get worse.

If we dont get relegated this season we will next season.

There's no cash avaialble to hand to Lampard and I think the players sales from the likes of Pickford and Richarlison will go straight to debt payment.

It's a disastrous situation and it will get worse.
Utter rubbish, if we survive we’ll be 100% better next year

He’ll have the preseason to fully implement a style rather than trying to patch things half way through a season

100%

Its not that we’re too good to go down, but rather we’re just about not bad enough to go down.

All I hope is that the lost point against city isn’t a factor. That would be too much.
If we are to survive it’s on home form.

Away, we are doing well if we keep it under four. Won’t get another point away.

Unfortunately even our home form is poor. Realistically we are one of five teams in the soup. Nothing I have seen today gives me any comfort that we are any better than Brentford, Leeds or Burnley. We have a championship defence and a misfiring front line.

Status
Not open for further replies.