Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well beaten obviously, started alright first 15 minutes. We spoke about the counter attack, and we didn't deal with it well enough. Individual moments of bad defending.

"Some of those goals are just mistakes. We have to think of the bigger picture, 13 games to go. Teams around us are difficult. Before I came in, there were issues and they are becoming clearer but important the positivity remains, not stupid positivity.

"Gives me a lot of food for though going forward. If you give away goals, the mental side comes in., But the football always starts it.

"All the messaging was clear but make errors and they will score goals.

"I have no problem with the challenge, I knew what it was, The general feeling has been very good and we cant lose that because people will throw things at us for one bad game.

"I had 20 years as a player. I had 100 periods like this. Everything is relative. It is important you stick together and work hard.

"I am confident, that doesn't mean anything. I didn't walk into the building with a magic wand. I am absolutely confident that is why I am here. The feeling at this club when I came here was we could be going down, it was clear around the city, it was up to me to change that and I thought we had changed that. But this is a test of that.

"No fear of what is ahead, I can't wait for the next two games at Goodison. I will be ready for them, the players will be ready for them, they have to be ready for them."
much of this is just word soup…

he‘s gone Trump on us.
a poor response. Probably win one of the next two at home though

Burnley are on the back of conceding 6 in 2 home games, they aren’t safe by a long shot, neither are Leeds

Both are in trouble, yes, but Burnley have been in this position and survived it before. Dyche knows how to keep things tight and get those ugly 1-0s like vs Spurs. Leeds looked completely different under Marsch v Leicester. Brentford are not out of it either. It will be any one from 4 because I think Watford and Norwich are gone.

Jesus effing Christ.

3-0.

We are going down, I’m afraid.
Tonight has knocked the stuffing out of me as well. But if it happens it happens, i'm trying to avoid catching that virus still doing the rounds, and i have bills to pay as well.

We all love this club, and relegation will be horrible, but i'm not going to let this club affect my mental health in anyway.

Those players don't give a damn about any of us. When life gives you lemons, all you can do is make some lemonade.

Wherever the hell we end up, i really hope this club sorts itself out, and stops being such an effing circus.

Theres no way you can watch anything after that first goal and think "yeah, we're safe". We're going down unless we win every home match left.
Well that's not true either. We absolutely do not need 8 home wins. We need to win half of our home games. Thats why getting at least 1 win from these 2 matters so much

Sorry for pessimism but think it could happen sooner than we expect tbh. If Wolves or Newcastle beat us (either could score 3 against that defence), we could go into death spiral pretty quickly (I know we are already).

As of now - It's officially 'ON'.
And god help us if we need to get anything from the last game of the season at Arsenal.
Bill & Moshiri will have to show up at the Emirates and take their medicine with the rest of us.

Omen Viae Moshiri - All Roads Lead to Moshiri and the teary fraud that brought him in.

The one team I want the teams around us playing is Liverpool. I think if your determined enough you can get at City.

Looking at the fixtures, Liverpool don’t play many of the bottom teams now only Watford and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.