Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure if I can honestly hand on heart say I love Everton more than I hate them at the moment. I'm sick of having weekends and weeks ruined by what appears to be 7/8 players who just couldn't give a to55 week in week out as they think "ah well I'll move on if they go down".
They show absolutely no fight or will for weeks and then they have the ducking cheek to come out and say "the fans need to get goodison bouncing and get behind the team"
I'm sorry but if it takes 40,000 people screaming the opposition into hiding to be able to do your job then you're either clearly not good enough or don't care enough to get into the opposition and do that yourself.
If you could scrap a whole squad in the summer without it completely destabilising the club I'd do it on an absolutely heartbeat. I can think of maybe 6 of the whole squad I'd keep and even then a few of them are only getting away with it because they've not been given enough chances to show they're complete bottle jobs as well.

Would like to say the ref gave us absolutely nothing again btw. You cant expect to survive with no luck and these disgraceful footballers
no luck. And no goals. Bad combination. And from somewhere we need to change all that. Score some goals. And maybe get that wee change in luck.
But with this bunch.......I don't know. I just don't know.

Why are we playing 523? Anyone can see we are not good enough to play that way, I’m sick of seeing us play that formation and then getting overrun in midfield. We should be playing 433 or 451, hopefully Lampard will realise this soon. I know we have had problems with injuries, but the results have been poor and one way or another we need points, the manager needs to find a system that works

I feel guilty sometimes when I don't watch the match like I'm not a proper Evertonian. Then you get that absolute shower served up and you feel like an idiot for falling for it again knowing it'll absolutely tank your mental health

It's paddy's day .... forget about those frauds and go on the p1ss ☘?
Already having a few watching Tyrone v Dubs. Great first half, 9 point lead (equivalent to 3 goals). We have lost 4 in a row so really need to win this or another of my Blue teams will be relegated.

Why are we playing 523? Anyone can see we are not good enough to play that way, I’m sick of seeing us play that formation and then getting overrun in midfield. We should be playing 433 or 451, hopefully Lampard will realise this soon. I know we have had problems with injuries, but the results have been poor and one way or another we need points, the manager needs to find a system that works
Doesn't matter what system, they're all crap

Today's performance proves that the players know that they have us relegated already, so why make any effort. I went JJK as MoM because he had the good sense to get himself sent off and not have to face the fans at the end. It isn't over yet but, without some sort of a miracle, Everton will be struggling in the Championship next season. :zzz::zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.