Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a front 3 to include Dobbin, reason being I would just have been running and penetrating these. DCL won't get a sniff against these at all. I don't see the point in playing him
He's certainly been poor of late. No real goal threat

But might he helpful at defending all those set pieces that Burnley will no doubt play for.

man40853.png

Gravy.

No Goats 11 to start cos I have ZERO idea who is fit.
Not my proudest wank but managed nonetheless

I'd like a front 3 to include Dobbin, reason being I would just have been running and penetrating these. DCL won't get a sniff against these at all. I don't see the point in playing him
Frank bigged him up before the West Ham game and was obviously expecting a performance, but he was invisible, and seemingly not arsed.

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Branthwaite Mykolenko
Gordon Iwobi Doucoure Richarlison
Alli
DCL

I think that's our best available side. Its not great, but I think we need to try and push them back. I dont see any midfield combination that looks right so we've got to make sure we are compact.

4411. Get it forward quickly. Hit diagonals over the top to Alli.

Would honestly pay an absurd amount of money to be frozen in Carbonite until next Thursday so I don't have to think about this game all week and then even worse have to watch it.

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Branthwaite Mykolenko
Gordon Iwobi Doucoure Richarlison
Alli
DCL

I think that's our best available side. Its not great, but I think we need to try and push them back. I dont see any midfield combination that looks right so we've got to make sure we are compact.

4411. Get it forward quickly. Hit diagonals over the top to Alli.
It would help if Richarlison and Gordon weren’t so selfish in and around the box. Both do good work, then usually try and shoot from ridiculous positions.

I need to give myself a good slapping for saying this, but I would actually play Rondon rather than DCL, who’s offering very little atm. I know Rondon is basically a statue, but at least he’s a target man and might give us some physicality against Burnley’s defence.

…………....…Pickford……

Coleman..Godfrey..Branthwaite..Myko

…………………Holgate……….

Gordon…..Iwobi…Doucoure….Richi

…………………Rondon……….

Just dont lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.