Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're blessed with this gift tbh.
The pain was too much. I spent years watching us get steadily worse. From the greatness of the 80s side to the mediocrity of the mini-Midgets to Walter's wondrous wasters and on to the inevitable Moyes bottle jobs when a cup would wend its way into view. I can't watch us anymore as it makes me angry. The last player we had that was worth watching was James Rodriguez - and that was on Instagram.

The pain was too much. I spent years watching us get steadily worse. From the greatness of the 80s side to the mediocrity of the mini-Midgets to Walter's wondrous wasters and on to the inevitable Moyes bottle jobs when a cup would wend its way into view. I can't watch us anymore as it makes me angry. The last player we had that was worth watching was James Rodriguez - and that was on Instagram.
I truly envy you, as I, for some reason, actually watch our games.

It is incredibly bad for your health, if you ever consider watching us - stop. Just start smoking or something, it's healthier.

I think we set up pretty much the same as we did against West Ham, the performance was good just a silly mistake cost us.

If VDB if fit then he slots into midfeild and Holgate at the back with Godfrey (terrifying).

Keep the front 3 the same although Gray hasn’t played well since the Arsenal game.

Might be more of a game for Rondon this too tbh (can’t believe I’m saying that)

I truly envy you, as I, for some reason, actually watch our games.

It is incredibly bad for your health, if you ever consider watching us - stop. Just start smoking or something, it's healthier.
I actually follow the latest scores and the posts on here during a game. It gives me something to do. But I won't watch us because we are terrible for the old blood pressure. There's at least some entertainment to be had on here watching as people become apoplectic with rage and despair. The humour here compensates. But if I watch the match I know I am wasting my life. No reward, just a bitter waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back