Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we go down the shoots of hope are the following:

Mykolenko, Patterson and Branthwaite will develop nicely and look the business down there - build a defence for the future.

Doucoure and Gordon will likely stay as will Richarlison possibly if he loves the club like he says.

Sell DCL, Mina, Pickford, Allan to sort the finances out, bring 2-3 hungry young Championship players in and rebuild and go again.

Get shot of the likes of Coleman, Keane, Holgate even to the bench every week if they cant be bombed out.

@Saint Domingo
Richy will be first out the door when we get relegated. No way a brazil international plays in a championship team, he'll be off.

We're cooked. All it is now is just prolonging the agony. Im angry at how badly run everythings been. The players. From the likes of godfrey to iwobi to keane...could keep on going. Just so much dross.

But. Its breaking my heart watching this ;(

I have prepared myself for the inevitable.

I don’t think we will ever recover from this. Relegation will lead to FFP issues in the Championship, further points deductions and a spell in league one.

It’s meltdown now.

All I can do in insulate myself from the situation.

IF we go down the shoots of hope are the following:

Mykolenko, Patterson and Branthwaite will develop nicely and look the business down there - build a defence for the future.

Doucoure and Gordon will likely stay as will Richarlison possibly if he loves the club like he says.

Sell DCL, Mina, Pickford, Allan to sort the finances out, bring 2-3 hungry young Championship players in and rebuild and go again.

Get shot of the likes of Coleman, Keane, Holgate even to the bench every week if they cant be bombed out.

@Saint Domingo

No chance unfortunately, and neither should he. He is at world cup as Brazil no. 9 midway through next season, you don't do that from the championship as your build-up.

There will be a huge reset though as you list, anyone over 25 should be sold, clear the decks and start again with a clear plan to grow as a team.

Genuinely, genuinely not bothered.

Appointing the Kopite pig in the summer was the final nail in the coffin. 20 years of love and passion killed stone dead after a long period of disillusionment.

Well done Moshiri, well done Bill, well done Pig man, well done Brands, well done Walsh, well done Koeman, well done DBB.

Kenwright let in this fraud Moshiri and the club has gone to the dogs since culminating in the imminent relegation. But hey we had good times didn't we!!!!!!!! Should never be allowed step foot inside Goodison again.

Status
Not open for further replies.