• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And be taken over by whom?
Pretty much anyone you could consider to be a chairman would look at our club and think “this club needs a complete revamp”.

The difference is that Bill looks at it and thinks “we’ve had some good times” or “everyone looks to Everton to see what it would do”. Both of those statements have come from Bill and are the best illustrations of how he views the club and his role in making it better

Haha you make it sound like our only options are Bill or Kia. I would go for option number 3 and have someone entirely different, even give it to Cahill who clearly has good contacts, has developed himself since he finished but still knows the club and demonstrated the ethos that we all want to see back in the club.
HAHAH Cahill as Chairman? haha, now that would be funny considering the moaning people have done about Bill giving jobs to the old blue boys.
The problem is we can not trust Farhad to recruit, just look at the fume when he picked Rafael last summer.

HAHAH Cahill as Chairman? haha, now that would be funny considering the moaning people have done about Bill giving jobs to the old blue boys.
The problem is we can not trust Farhad to recruit, just look at the fume when he picked Rafael last summer.

So you’d keep Bill would you? The fact is it’s not my job to recruit a chairman or anyone for the club so I have no idea who’s available and interested but I can see something needs to change whereas you seem to be suggesting Bill is doing a good job or isnt worthy of getting rid of

Pretty much anyone you could consider to be a chairman would look at our club and think “this club needs a complete revamp”.

The difference is that Bill looks at it and thinks “we’ve had some good times” or “everyone looks to Everton to see what it would do”. Both of those statements have come from Bill and are the best illustrations of how he views the club and his role in making it better
Pretty much anyone, people thought this when Kenwright owned the club and some incorrectly thought "anyone" could run the club better, when in reality Rafhad has shown its not that easy, be carful what you wish for

So you’d keep Bill would you? The fact is it’s not my job to recruit a chairman or anyone for the club so I have no idea who’s available and interested but I can see something needs to change whereas you seem to be suggesting Bill is doing a good job or isnt worthy of getting rid of
No im correctly pointing out Bill isnt the problem right now, its all about what is going on now, and him going is only going to lead to more upheaval which we dont need, and we run the risk of going even more backwards like we did when he sold shares.
Its too much of risk at a critical time, unless you are deluded you should see next season we will be in a relegation fight again, which was mostly caused by Farhad choping and changing managers every two minutes and allowing Kia to dictate the transfers. We need some stability, like we had 7 years ago, if only for 2 seasons until we move grounds.
Its best for Everton we keep Bill for another 24 months, Ben Brereton Díaz can go though

Pretty much anyone, people thought this when Kenwright owned the club and some incorrectly thought "anyone" could run the club better, when in reality Rafhad has shown its not that easy, be carful what you wish for

So you are saying that anyone at the top table within the club has done a good job in recent years then?

If we are afraid of changing things for fear of making f then worse (at a time when we have been at an all time low) then we will never give ourselves the chance of changing for the better.

So you are saying that anyone at the top table within the club has done a good job in recent years then?

If we are afraid of changing things for fear of making f then worse (at a time when we have been at an all time low) then we will never give ourselves the chance of changing for the better.
Bill will leave when he is ready to leave, he has earned the right to go out on his terms, after we move to the docks

No im correctly pointing out Bill isnt the problem right now, its all about what is going on now, and him going is only going to lead to more upheaval which we dont need, and we run the risk of going even more backwards like we did when he sold shares.
Its too much of risk at a critical time, unless you are deluded you should see next season we will be in a relegation fight again, which was mostly caused by Farhad choping and changing managers every two minutes and allowing Kia to dictate the transfers. We need some stability, like we had 7 years ago, if only for 2 seasons until we move grounds.
Its best for Everton we keep Bill for another 24 months, Ben Brereton Díaz can go though

You aren’t “correctly” pointing out anything mate. What you are saying is your opinion and I respect that but it doesn’t mean it’s facts. I don’t say my opinion is fact, I am just contributing to a discussion with my opinion.

We can both agree things need to change and where our views differ is where that change needs to be focused this summer. In my view, it needs to start with anyone connected to the upper echelons of the club who have overseen record losses at a time where our performances have dropped to perilous levels.

You thought it was a great idea to appoint Jaffa boy.
No I didn't, I correctly pointed out there was a reason why we appointed him, and nobody else wanted the job for a reason, how nobody would take the job possibly once they seen we only had 1.7m to spend, and a rubbish squad, and guess what, a few months later all the news came out about the financial mess we were in under Farhad.
So again I was right, and again your wrong.

No I didn't, I correctly pointed out there was a reason why we appointed him, and nobody else wanted the job for a reason, how nobody would take the job possibly once they seen we only had 1.7m to spend, and a rubbish squad, and guess what, a few months later all the news came out about the financial mess we were in under Farhad.
So again I was right, and again your wrong.
You are never right compadre.

There are literally dozens who would have took the job with the wages on offer so dont be silly.
You spent months defending Jaffa boy and his apointment by the very man you are now moaning about.

You are never right compadre.

There are literally dozens who would have took the job with the wages on offer so dont be silly.
You spent months defending Jaffa boy and his apointment by the very man you are now moaning about.
Try and explain why if dozens would have took the job why none did apart from Rafael? Try and answer, you can't.
Besides it was kind of ironic the fume from those who are anti Bill/EFC about this appointment, considering if it was up to Bill he never would of had an interview in the first place, just be thankful Bill was able to replace him with a manager we can all get behind, that alone shows Bill is in touch with the fan base.

Try and explain why if dozens would have took the job why none did apart from Rafael? Try and answer, you can't.
You really dont ever make any sense.
Screenshot_20220418-161100_Google.jpg

Especially when you try to be edgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.