Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't, I correctly pointed out there was a reason why we appointed him, and nobody else wanted the job for a reason, how nobody would take the job possibly once they seen we only had 1.7m to spend, and a rubbish squad, and guess what, a few months later all the news came out about the financial mess we were in under Farhad.
So again I was right, and again your wrong.

Please stop saying you correctly pointed out things as nothing you have said can be either be right or wrong, it is your opinion. Why come onto a discussion board and try to railroad others for having a different opinion to you or holding yourself out to be the one true voice among the fan base.

Anybody who doesn’t believe Bill Kenwright had and still has major health concerns can doubt it if they like but, they should also be prepared to accept the word of those who know otherwise.

As I have told @Stephenlloyd who cast doubts as to BK’s health status, I am no apologist for BK and wish he no longer had any say or influence in the running of Everton…

But, he was seriously ill for some considerable period and underwent lengthy treatment to arrest the condition.
I won’t go into any specific details as they are between him, his family, closest friends and doctors but, I can assure you I am not making this up, and with respect your circumstantial evidence will be inaccurate.
Just a pity he didn't call it a day following his illness. maybe he wanted even more out of Everton FC and its fans. He doesn't care about this club in the City.

Richard Scudamore would be someone I would be looking at if I were thinking about a new chairman. He retired after leaving the FA but I am sure he could be persuaded to work for us in a limited capacity given he’s still only 62.

He knows everyone their is to know in football and I am sure he knows the people to avoid like Kia

Anybody who doesn’t believe Bill Kenwright had and still has major health concerns can doubt it if they like but, they should also be prepared to accept the word of those who know otherwise.

As I have told @Stephenlloyd who cast doubts as to BK’s health status, I am no apologist for BK and wish he no longer had any say or influence in the running of Everton…

But, he was seriously ill for some considerable period and underwent lengthy treatment to arrest the condition.
I won’t go into any specific details as they are between him, his family, closest friends and doctors but, I can assure you I am not making this up, and with respect your circumstantial evidence will be inaccurate.
should probably retire in all fairness to him. Not many people are still working at 76. Especially if they have health problems.

You can say you know it for a fact but the fact is I and many others don't believe it and the reason we don't, even ignoring all the circumstantial evidence stuff, is that he has a proven record of being a shameless liar in order to protect himself. FSF, King's Dock, Kirkby, Manchester bedsit, Arteta money, etc.

As for the circumstantial evidence I spoke of, here are the examples. Stopped coming to games, didn't show up at an AGM, ceased all personal relationships he had with certain players (Hibbert, Osman, Distin), all this coinciding when things really started going bad under RM. Then the day Moshiri turns up he's back again, standing next to FM looking a picture of health and downright giddy. After that day he was going to all the games
(even a Wembley SF) and was available for everyone to interview. Waxing lyrical about Koeman at that first press conference when he'd been nowhere to be seen whilst Martinez was being slaughtered from all angles. Back for the very next AGM in the autumn when only a year before he was totally absent with no official explanation. He reminded me of Charlie Bucket's decrepit grandad leaping out of bed to do a jig when he brought home the golden ticket.

He's a snake.

You can say you know it for a fact but the fact is I and many others don't believe it and we have good reasons not too. The main reason being, even ignoring all the circumstantial evidence stuff, is that he has a proven record of being a shameless liar in order to protect himself. FSF, King's Dock, Kirkby, Manchester bedsit, Arteta money, etc. No benefit of the doubt for him whatsoever, he doesn't deserve it.

As for the circumstantial evidence I spoke of, here are the examples. Stopped coming to games, didn't show up at an AGM, ceased all personal relationships he had with certain players (Hibbert, Osman, Distin), all this coinciding when things really started going bad under RM. Then the day Moshiri turns up he's back again, standing next to FM looking a picture of health and downright giddy. I thought you were badly sick and needed people to respect your space?

After that day he was back going to all the games (even one at Wembley he slapped some kid outside) and was available for everyone to interview again, TV or print. Up front and centre at Koeman's first press conference as well when he'd been nowhere to be seen whilst Martinez was getting slaughtered from all angles (I remember Southall was calling him out for that specifically). Back for the very next AGM in the autumn when only a year before he was totally absent with no official explanation (and importantly before FM cleared the debt).

He negotiated with Eddie Hearn directly for Bellew to have his world title fight at Goodison, Hearn confirmed that and said it was a long, hard process he wasn't sure they'd manage get over the line. That itself showed he was still very much involved with the day-to-day operations and not just sat in the corner reading through old programmes.

He reminds me of Charlie Bucket's decrepit grandad leaping out of bed to do a jig when he brought home the golden ticket. Man's an utter phony.

Last edited:

You can say you know it for a fact but the fact is I and many others don't believe it and we have good reasons not too. The main reason being, even ignoring all the circumstantial evidence stuff, is that he has a proven record of being a shameless liar in order to protect himself. FSF, King's Dock, Kirkby, Manchester bedsit, Arteta money, etc. No benefit of the doubt for him whatsoever, he doesn't deserve it.

As for the circumstantial evidence I spoke of, here are the examples. Stopped coming to games, didn't show up at an AGM, ceased all personal relationships he had with certain players (Hibbert, Osman, Distin), all this coinciding when things really started going bad under RM. Then the day Moshiri turns up he's back again, standing next to FM looking a picture of health and downright giddy. I thought you were badly sick and needed people to respect your space?

After that day he was back going to all the games (even one at Wembley he slapped some kid outside) and was available for everyone to interview again, TV or print. Up front and centre at Koeman's first press conference as well when he'd been nowhere to be seen whilst Martinez was getting slaughtered from all angles (I remember Southall was calling him out for that specifically). Back for the very next AGM in the autumn when only a year before he was totally absent with no official explanation (and importantly before FM cleared the debt).

He reminded me of Charlie Bucket's decrepit grandad leaping out of bed to do a jig when he brought home the golden ticket. Man's an utter phony.
The man was very sick, my sister (who is a mad blue) was on the nursing team that dealt with him.

You can say you know it for a fact but the fact is I and many others don't believe it and the reason we don't, even ignoring all the circumstantial evidence stuff, is that he has a proven record of being a shameless liar in order to protect himself. FSF, King's Dock, Kirkby, Manchester bedsit, Arteta money, etc.

As for the circumstantial evidence I spoke of, here are the examples. Stopped coming to games, didn't show up at an AGM, ceased all personal relationships he had with certain players (Hibbert, Osman, Distin), all this coinciding when things really started going bad under RM. Then the day Moshiri turns up he's back again, standing next to FM looking a picture of health and downright giddy. After that day he was going to all the games
(even a Wembley SF) and was available for everyone to interview. Waxing lyrical about Koeman at that first press conference when he'd been nowhere to be seen whilst Martinez was being slaughtered from all angles. Back for the very next AGM in the autumn when only a year before he was totally absent with no official explanation. He reminded me of Charlie Bucket's decrepit grandad leaping out of bed to do a jig when he brought home the golden ticket.

He's a snake.
I have no idea if he was/is ill and have no real interest either way, but just to be clear, that isn't circumstantial evidence.

There's a lot you can critique Bill Kenwright for, why anyone would want to discuss if, buts and maybes of his health is beyond me.

I'm of the view that we shouldn't be discussing the health/illness of any person - certainly not whether it happened or not. Who cares? And besides, it's their own business.

If we can try and step away from that please, I'd appreciate it.

He negotiated with Eddie Hearn directly for Bellew to have his world title fight at Goodison, Hearn confirmed that and said it was a long, hard process he wasn't sure they'd manage get over the line. That itself showed he was still very much involved with the day-to-day operations and not just sat in the corner reading through old programmes.

He reminds me of Charlie Bucket's decrepit grandad leaping out of bed to do a jig when he brought home the golden ticket. Man's an utter phony.
Regardless of all this he was gravely ill and continues to receive treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.