Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes lasted this long because alot of fan base like in this thread have lukewarm feelings towards him like "hes not a great chairman but leave him alone hes a blue and loves the club" or "hes an Oldman you can't throw rocks at him" pathetic

If he really loved the club he would have stepped down by now out of embarrassed with the resignation message of "i am so sorry"

Hes lasted this long because alot of fan base like in this thread have lukewarm feelings towards him like "hes not a great chairman but leave him alone hes a blue and loves the club" or "hes an Oldman you can't throw rocks at him" pathetic

If he really loved the club he would have stepped down by now out of embarrassed with the resignation message of "i am so sorry"

Him saying the board are revered and only a few months later being constricted by Financial Fair Play, this season has been coming for years. The culture is all wrong, it’s reactive not pro active, lacks foresight and is far more concerned about being the nice, classy club than anything else and I don’t buy it at all. The mask soon slips once criticism starts coming in and I don’t trust people who tell the world how great and generous they are. To me those are the personality types I become wary of.

It’s not just the chairman , it’s a collective situation. The press, local and national have played a part in this. Anyone who, in their heart, know that things have not been right here for years but refuse to acknowledge it are accountable no matter how small the role is. It’s placated those from the top down.

Any other club and those people would have zero problem in mocking and calling out all the rubbish, incompetence and deluded arrogance that has transpired here and they know it.

All I’m hoping for now is we stay up and that’s it because the same people with the same tactics will be right in there once again with the same disingenuous nonsense about negativity, about what a tough season it’s been and now is the time to support the custodianship and so on.

F’ it all.

Him saying the board are revered and only a few months later being constricted by Financial Fair Play, this season has been coming for years. The culture is all wrong, it’s reactive not pro active, lacks foresight and is far more concerned about being the nice, classy club than anything else and I don’t buy it at all. The mask soon slips once criticism starts coming in and I don’t trust people who tell the world how great and generous they are. To me those are the personality types I become wary of.

It’s not just the chairman , it’s a collective situation. The press, local and national have played a part in this. Anyone who, in their heart, know that things have not been right here for years but refuse to acknowledge it are accountable no matter how small the role is. It’s placated those from the top down.

Any other club and those people would have zero problem in mocking and calling out all the rubbish, incompetence and deluded arrogance that has transpired here and they know it.

All I’m hoping for now is we stay up and that’s it because the same people with the same tactics will be right in there once again with the same disingenuous nonsense about negativity, about what a tough season it’s been and now is the time to support the custodianship and so on.

F’ it all.
He simply cannot survive this summer.

As he's seemingly still suffering health wise that's his face saver, a bit like that nonsense he spouted over the sacking of Unsworth. He can leave with glowing praise from the owner and countless puff pieces in the media.

I'd hope we secure safety by Palace and at full time the ground is utterly toxic. After Coventry he said "Never again." Under his cack handed chairmanship it was inevitable we would end up here, drowning... Hoping we can kick towards the lifering.

He simply cannot survive this summer.
" Under his cack handed chairmanship it was inevitable we would end up here, drowning...
Let me take you back to Blubbering Bills last ever managerial appointment.
He approaches a relegated club, agrees to take the Manager, all his coaching staff and three of their relegated players, then we have to
"PAY THEM COMPENSATION"
Let that little point sink in for a minute with all of Bills loyal followers.

Bill has launched his own range of hats
20220420_174612.jpg

Someone’s moaning on this twitter spaces tonight that bill never had his top button done up tonight. Not happy haha

Heard that myself and thought it was daft way of trying to make his overall point. I think what he was trying to say was that even looking BK's body language nowadays just makes you wonder if the board are taking the club's predicament seriously. Sitting next his mate DBB laughing and doing his Queen Elizabeth-like clap, you'd think he was watching one his theatre shows not a crucial relegation dogfight fixture for football club he's chairman of.

The day he's gone will be like winning a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.