Everton Youth Teams Thread

Dont forget Everton u23s are Live in Action away via Man City's "City Plus Channel" tonight 7pm kick off in our final u23s game, defeat would mean Chelsea have to lose one of their final 2 games (Away to Blackburn Sunday or home to spurs a week Sunday) or Everton may go down - so far ive not even seen Everton mention the game

Man City's "City Plus channel" if you want to play the £2 a month, but cancel right away - (you still have the next 30 days)

14 year old Chris Rigg from Sunderland linked to us and Newcastle today.

Apparently had a 7 for their u18 team and in the England u15 squads.

@boris @Ring master @blueloon funny I mentioned to the three of you the other day that I wondered why Premier League sides werent sweeping up the best u16s from the lower leagues.

Have you heard of this kid? Sounds like a top prospect...

Man City's "City Plus channel" if you want to play the £2 a month, but cancel right away - (you still have the next 30 days)

Everton u23s

1651253798672.png

Man City u23s

van Sas, Lewis, Charles, Mbete, Galvez, Lavia, Kayky, Palmer, Delap, McAtee, Edozie
Subs: Oduroh, Murray-Jones, Gyabi, Bobb, Egan-Riley

14 year old Chris Rigg from Sunderland linked to us and Newcastle today.

Apparently had a 7 for their u18 team and in the England u15 squads.

@boris @Ring master @blueloon funny I mentioned to the three of you the other day that I wondered why Premier League sides werent sweeping up the best u16s from the lower leagues.

Have you heard of this kid? Sounds like a top prospect...
Can’t say I’ve seen him, but Rigg has been getting good reviews with England u15 s this week , played in two games , including today. I read that Newcastle were favourites, but you wouldn’t think Sunderland would want him to go there. He’s an attacking midfielder.

Last edited:

Dont forget Everton u23s are Live in Action away via Man City's "City Plus Channel" tonight 7pm kick off in our final u23s game, defeat would mean Chelsea have to lose one of their final 2 games (Away to Blackburn Sunday or home to spurs a week Sunday) or Everton may go down - so far ive not even seen Everton mention the game

Arsenal v Leeds kicks off at 7 too. If Leeds fail to win or they win and we draw we stay above them and it becomes between Leeds and Chelsea for the final relegation spot. Arsenal are 3rd from top, Leeds 3rd from bottom so fingers crossed as I can’t see us getting anything against that City team.

Can’t say I’ve seen him, but Rigg has been getting good reviews with England u15 s this week , played in two games , including today. I read that Newcastle were favourites, but you wouldn’t think Sunderland would want him to go there. He’s an attacking midfielder.

Seeme very impressive for a 14 year old to be training with u18s team

Well I would have paid for this but City's website is pyar crap.
Think its one of the easier ones to understand and cancel myself, unlike palace last year lol,

Everton close again, dobbin goes around the keeper who came right out the area but his shot was going wide, Cannon coming in on the follow up to the Dobin shot then shoots towards goal, but his shot is off the line

City now hit the post, then a brilliant clearance off the line by Campbell on the follow up

Think its one of the easier ones to understand and cancel myself, unlike palace last year lol,

Everton close again, dobbin goes around the keeper who came right out the area but his shot was going wide, Cannon coming in on the follow up to the Dobin shot then shoots towards goal, but his shot is off the line

City now hit the post, then a brilliant clearance off the line by Campbell on the follow up

I get to the page saying "subscribe" but clicking on it does nothing, must be something with adblock but I ain't disabling for this.