Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye we can and will
Its laughable idiotic. Benitez at least got us 19 points. Lampard got halve of a season and did make it worse. But the problem that nobody at the club has a little bit of football knowledge was there well before. Impossible to waste half a billion and buying only crap players. Surely thats the first time in world football.

Indeed, lampard is a crap manager. Too full of himself and always full of excuses. We had a RS manager with a ppg better than he has.
Take a look at Benitez’s last 11 games vs Lampard’s 11. We’ve still been awful, but the 11 games under Lampard have yielded twice as many points
Well the chickens are coming home to roost now aren’t they..

Odds on to go down now..

View attachment 163957
we’ve been odds on since after the derby. Shorter now, obviously.

Leeds have a harder run in than us, and we still have that game in hand, but our lads really do need to start earning their wage honestly.
It has to start tomorrow.
We need 3 points. But how these players didnt make the same efforts v norwich, west ham, burnley disgusts me. Actually makes me sick.

It like are they that stupid that they didnt realise it would have been easier to treat the Norwich match like a cup final rather than have to get 3 points v Chelsea.

Sometimes I wonder about braincells .

I'm not going to get too upset about Burnley. They're perennial escape artists. It's us v Leeds now.

If WE can't pull out a few wins like Burnley have been, we don't deserve to stay up. They have to fight
for it. Despite how pathetic we've been this season it's still in our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.