Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is I think Leeds will still get a couple of wins before the end of the season. We need to pretty much win all our games. We have no chance.

You could literally spend all day predicting different outcome, we just have to win tomorrow and then the game in hand, that would put us a point above both Leeds and Burnley, looking at the table right now I’m sure all of us would take that (and hopefully keep it that way until the end of the season), so just get behind the team tomorrow.

I'm sick. I am having nightmares about this. I have terminal parents but Everton is overruling it all. My auld fella is coming to Chelsea (living with cancer in his late 70s). He's stayed away all season due to his and my mam's vulnerability, but has decided to attend due to the threat of relegation and that it might be last time to see EFC in the PL and all that.
it's his 76 birthday and I am gutted it never occurred to me to get him a mention in the proigramme. He got the box set of boardwalk Empire (he won't pay for sky atlantic).
cancer sufferers risking their health to watch Everton play...they had better put a shift in. Just saying.,
My very best wishes and my prayers to your parents. Tell your Dad he is now one of my heroes - up there with Farrell, Labone, Ball, Kendall, Sheedy etc

I have now lost both my parents in 2008 and 2021 - Dad went first and I still miss him so much. He loved Everton and we travelled across to the MU match in late 84 just before the Cup Final. When he lived in London in the early 50s he supported Everton because of the number of Irish players

I really hope we somehow do it tomorrow for your Dad

You could literally spend all day predicting different outcome, we just have to win tomorrow and then the game on hand, that would put us a point above both Leeds and Burnley, looking at the table right now I’m sure all of us would take that (and hopefully keep it that way until the end of the season), so just get behind the team tomorrow.

we would take we’re we are now? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lob
If City hold on
If Leeds draw with Arsenal.

If we draw with Chelsea + Leicester

Were 3pts behind them with 4 to play against their 3 and a superior GD.

It we win one of our 2 were 2pts behind.

Theres alot that can happen.

Right now we need City to win

…and if I was born in Glasgow, I’d be a Scotch Egg.

We aren’t catching Leeds, Matey, don’t do it to yourself.

My very best wishes and my prayers to your parents. Tell your Dad he is now one of my heroes - up there with Farrell, Labone, Ball, Kendall, Sheedy etc

I have now lost both my parents in 2008 and 2021 - Dad went first and I still miss him so much. He loved Everton and we travelled across to the MU match in late 84 just before the Cup Final. When he lived in London in the early 50s he supported Everton because of the number of Irish players

I really hope we somehow do it tomorrow for your Dad

and also for your dad mate

Do you really see us getting the results? I have not much to go on. I wish I could hope. I am resigned

Draws against Chelsea + Leicester may be ok for us depending on Leeds/Burnley.

1 win from either and we must win Watford.

4pts from them and i think were laughing.

I just don’t see Leeds getting anything from arsenal and Chelsea.

Top 4 race is not complete

Lets get through this City game first. But if City win and Leeds dont beat Arsenal then its game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.