Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i worry about them all. i’m more worried about tomorrow than i was chelsea because it’s what it means and what’s riding on it
Agree mate and these players haven't reacted well under pressure previously. I just hope that Chelsea match where they did turn up under pressure gives us a boost to kick on to safety. We can do that against Chelsea we should be able to do it away! Its no given though because we are a different animal home and away. Mina makes a big difference though.

A result tomorrow we still hold the advantage I just hope the players turn up our away form has been such a let down

Agree mate and these players haven't reacted well under pressure previously. I just hope that Chelsea match where they did turn up under pressure gives us a boost to kick on to safety. We can do that against Chelsea we should be able to do it away! Its no given though because we are a different animal home and away. Mina makes a big difference though.
we all hope that it’s finally told the players what we need and want now to do it

and seeing the fans today cheering them to travel to the game will make them play for us and the players it’s vital we win and away or not it’s a must if we want to stay up

I was ecstatic at 5pm
Now I'm just worried again as we play tomorrow
Yes I was the same, I couldn't wait for the Leicester match tomorrow to kick off,convinced we'd give them a proper bumming. Now in the cold light of day I repent my optimism and pray to the Gods of Cherry lane that I forget the game is on and wake up at 7 pm with the Mrs shouting "A Rondon Hatrick" lol

well technically we only need one more point or one better GD on the same points as one of the others so 2 wins may do it and thus be tight. I want more because I don't want it to be tight, I don't want another Wimbledon or coventry. I'd quite like us to win every game we have left

we have to go above them first mate

but i feel once we do we need more im saying from now 4 wins would

but 4 wins lol we aren’t getting ;4

Just win our games, don't worry about other teams and who plays who.

It's in our hands so let's not muck it up
Just the fact, we are in the bottom 3, my 12 year old is getting grief something rotten off the little kopites! Told her to tell them have they attended 50+ games at Anfield like you have at goodison, nearly all have never been to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.