2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's even money that he never kicks a ball for Everton again.

Seems like a nice fella, our best defender when he's in one piece but he's a crock and he needs moving on. We can't rely on him, have we ever had a player with more first half substitutions?

How many first half subs is that now

Its a tough one with Mina.

When fit and playing hes top class...but its so rare.

£10mil for Mina and £10mil for Keane and we bring in a top young player (Colwill) who can start every game.

Even if hes not as good as Mina (yet) just by being fit most of the season it should be an improvement.

Its a tough one with Mina.

When fit and playing hes top class...but its so rare.

£10mil for Mina and £10mil for Keane and we bring in a top young player (Colwill) who can start every game.

Even if hes not as good as Mina (yet) just by being fit most of the season it should be an improvement.
I like the way you would trade 2 International CBs for a 19 year old you havent even watched play.

Classic Zat, that doesnt mean I wouldnt try and move on Mina and potentially Keane, Mina we might struggle to sell for more due to his high wages, low contract length and injury record, but we would get more than 10 for Keane.

I'd say it's even money that he never kicks a ball for Everton again.

Seems like a nice fella, our best defender when he's in one piece but he's a crock and he needs moving on. We can't rely on him, have we ever had a player with more first half substitutions?
Looks like you could be right, not fit, that shot that had Pickford beat on Sunday and he cleared it early was a decisive moment in our season run in, could be his signing off moment.

Got to be the last we’ve seen of him. Hopefully, we will be safe by Arsenal and we can no way play Yerry and his balsa wood legs in that game. We need to flog him over Summer and we won’t be able to after he does one of his first half sit-downs. Good player when he’s there but completely and utterly unreliable to the point of being an actual hindrance. Just can’t plan ahead with someone like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.