2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if available I don’t want us to spend money on him, I think he was interested in being here at the beginning but now UTD have a new manager that will give him a chance, he’s not interested in us. I rather us give game time to others that will be here longer.
Only the Dutchies posting on this site are worth keeping.

Or not, but at least we don't cost you any actual money and you can put us on ignore.

Last edited:
His injuries have meant we've not seen enough of him to judge imo. There's been a few decent games and a few not so great ones. Ultimately he'll go back to United and I don't think we're much the wiser as to whether he'll hack it in this league or not

1652138830644.png

Very disappointing it's gone the way it has but this is what loans are for I guess, if it doesn't work out then just send them back no harm done.

He was very good in that Leeds win which looks likely to be a crucial one for us so it was totally pointless. Seems a nice fella too so good luck, just don't play well against us.

….good managers select teams to win the next game. If DVdB was available for tonight, Lampard shouldn’t be excluding him because he won’t be here next season.
The issue is he isn’t available and if we read between the lines, based on Frank’s comment in the press conference, he may not be pushing to do so.

We may be doing him a disservice, but it feels as if it may have similarities with Dom: could make a real impact, but are they committed to doing so.

VDB will be in the squad when he’s fit, so he won’t be excluded per se, but right now there’s other players who are showing they’re worthy of a place.

Just send him back to United now tbh. Thanks for the good game and a half or whatever it was, and good luck with the new United manager. Wouldn't buy him even if we had the chance though, bang average player who will be back in the Netherlands within 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.