2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romano has said that United have discussed him as a possible option for this summer. I can’t see it myself, but if they did want him we could absolutely fleece them as long as we stay up. £70m minimum from you United.
They signed Sancho for £73mill.

Would be absolute criminal if we sold him for less than what they got Sancho for.

If he has to go, I'd prefer he went to Madrid, Barca or PSG.

Going to be a sad day when he does leave ... proper love Richy.

They signed Sancho for £73mill.

Would be absolute criminal if we sold him for less than what they got Sancho for.

If he has to go, I'd prefer he went to Madrid, Barca or PSG.

Going to be a sad day when he does leave ... proper love Richy.
Would it? Sancho was tearing it up at Dortmund and looked a world beater. Roughly the same fee would likely be fair. I seriously doubt anyone gives us more than £73m for Richarlison.

The fact his side gig is so public makes him an easy target when off form and leads to lazy speculation as to the reason for it. Plenty of other players spend their free time on a Playstation. How much time in the last year has he actually spent on modelling? You make it sound like he splits his days between the two
Well something is effecting his performances, yes he has a long lay off but since he’s been back (I know he’s had a few more minor injuries) but even so his contribution has been non existent, to the point now Rondon is getting picked to come on instead of Dom. As for the modelling I don’t care if it takes 1 minute of his time, his Career as a footballer is high profile and is very well paid and he should imo be 100% concentrating on that, he doesn’t need to do a side line job, It’s not like he’s on minimum wage and needs to do something on the side to make ends meet. I wouldn’t have so much of an issue but tbh he’s been poor a lot of the time he has played for us, I honestly don’t see why some think he’s so good. We probably need to shift a so called top player in the summer for some reason some think he is a top player, I hope a another team thinks so too as he’s the player I would sell.

Well something is effecting his performances, yes he has a long lay off but since he’s been back (I know he’s had a few more minor injuries) but even so his contribution has been non existent, to the point now Rondon is getting picked to come on instead of Dom. As for the modelling I don’t care if it takes 1 minute of his time, his Career as a footballer is high profile and is very well paid and he should imo be 100% concentrating on that, he doesn’t need to do a side line job, It’s not like he’s on minimum wage and needs to do something on the side to make ends meet. I wouldn’t have so much of an issue but tbh he’s been poor a lot of the time he has played for us, I honestly don’t see why some think he’s so good. We probably need to shift a so called top player in the summer for some reason some think he is a top player, I hope a another team thinks so too as he’s the player I would sell.
I think his injury is worse than the club have let on. When fit, he is an effective player. He presses from the front. is strong in the air, can be a target man or play on the wings.

He just hasn’t been fit this season. It’s beff we n a massive problem for tgd club, but it doesnt mean he is suddenly a bad player.

I think his injury is worse than the club have let on. When fit, he is an effective player. He presses from the front. is strong in the air, can be a target man or play on the wings.

He just hasn’t been fit this season. It’s beff we n a massive problem for tgd club, but it doesnt mean he is suddenly a bad player.
Well I suppose time will tell either way, things will become more clear at the end of the season, I might be wrong but I think he could well be off.

Jorge Jesus claimed he was invited for an interview before...

Speaking to Sportv, the coach claimed he’s used to ‘winning titles, not games’, and that’s why he turned down his first chance of working in the Premier League.

Everton fans obviously weren’t happy to see such a strong statement from the manager, and it seems that some players didn’t like it either. So on Instagram, Toffees’ star Richarlison was quick sending Jesus a response.

Should know a little of Everton’s history”, said Richarlison on Instagram. “Be careful with the arrogance, huh.”
You tell him Richie. Jorge who? Arrogant prick

I also think he will leave, as will Richarlison.
I feel Richy is more committed to the club, but still that might not stop him leaving. I suppose it all depends on the clubs plans also if we survive as that isn’t certain yet. But if we do there won’t be a shortage of players wanting to come here to work with Frank.

I love Richy but talk of 70m+ for him is nuts. United, City, PSG and Newcastle are the only teams with that money. He doesn’t have the marketing hype required for MUPLC, city and PSG don’t need him and Newcastle are a couple of windows of inflated sponsorship deals away from dropping that sort of dough on one player.

I love Richy but talk of 70m+ for him is nuts. United, City, PSG and Newcastle are the only teams with that money. He doesn’t have the marketing hype required for MUPLC, city and PSG don’t need him and Newcastle are a couple of windows of inflated sponsorship deals away from dropping that sort of dough on one player.

5million instagram followers says otherwise.

I want to keep him but realistically he's as good as gone. Player recruitment is a worry for next season, it just seems like since we sold the likes of Stones we just keep dumbing down each position. It'll be hard to replace him with someone with his dedication and work rate.

He's not gone yet! It's not like he needs to play for a CL team to be in the Brazil squad and he definitely loves the club. We might hear him speaking English with a scouse accent yet

Status
Not open for further replies.