2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Richy but talk of 70m+ for him is nuts. United, City, PSG and Newcastle are the only teams with that money. He doesn’t have the marketing hype required for MUPLC, city and PSG don’t need him and Newcastle are a couple of windows of inflated sponsorship deals away from dropping that sort of dough on one player.

I agree regarding the sale fee.
Don't get me wrong, I rate him and I value his passion for the club.

However is he a £60m+ player?

I don't think so. We paid 40 or so for him (give or take add ons).
I think we could sell him for a profit, but not at some of the prices being banded around.

And it's simple, if we don't have someone who takes up the sale offer, we don't sell.

I agree regarding the sale fee.
Don't get me wrong, I rate him and I value his passion for the club.

However is he a £60m+ player?

I don't think so. We paid 40 or so for him (give or take add ons).
I think we could sell him for a profit, but not at some of the prices being banded around.

And it's simple, if we don't have someone who takes up the sale offer, we don't sell.
You haven't been following Everton for long, have you mate. Everton don't do simple.

Another fantastic useless performance from him.

He may not have racked up the goals this season, but for looking utterly pathetic he's Mike's above most centre forwards.

He'd look decent in that Watford side tbf.

If we stay up, he's the reason.

Not for me mate. Endeavour and workrate is there but he's severely lacking in quality and a footballing brain and hasn't improved since he's been here.

Poor hold up play, holds onto the ball too long, runs into players as of he thinks they're invisible, no pace to get away from players, snatches at chances, spends too muxh time on his arse, misses far too many chances.

I want players with fantastic workrate don't get me wrong, but let's get this straight, we've basically relied on Gordon, Gray and Richarlison who have probably scored less than 20 between them and probably only have about 10 assists. That's not a Premier League standard strikeforce, that's numbers that you'd expect from a relegated side.

Not for me mate. Endeavour and workrate is there but he's severely lacking in quality and a footballing brain and hasn't improved since he's been here.

Poor hold up play, holds onto the ball too long, runs into players as of he thinks they're invisible, no pace to get away from players, snatches at chances, spends too muxh time on his arse, misses far too many chances.

I want players with fantastic workrate don't get me wrong, but let's get this straight, we've basically relied on Gordon, Gray and Richarlison who have probably scored less than 20 between them and probably only have about 10 assists. That's not a Premier League standard strikeforce, that's numbers that you'd expect from a relegated side.

I thought back after I posted this, and would add Gordon and Pickford to Richy keeping us up. Very poor returns up front, an awful attacking side, but the desire from Richy to press and he has still scored some match winners will be why we stay. Missed some sitters absolutely, but he's been far better than any other forward option we have. Praise is all relative to the rest of the side, I'm very aware the entire team is crap.

Did Richy give his match shirt to a Watford fan after the game? I wasn't tracking all his actions but just saw him walking shirtless away from the home end and straight down the tunnel without even acknowledging the Everton support.

I thought back after I posted this, and would add Gordon and Pickford to Richy keeping us up. Very poor returns up front, an awful attacking side, but the desire from Richy to press and he has still scored some match winners will be why we stay. Missed some sitters absolutely, but he's been far better than any other forward option we have. Praise is all relative to the rest of the side, I'm very aware the entire team is crap.

he’s keeping us up as much as he can

Status
Not open for further replies.