Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffled anyone can be satisfied with that.
We are no better off then we were before the game despite 1 more point.
We are still able to be over hauled, when a win against an absolutely dreadful side on a terrible run of form, with 10 players missing would have given us breathing space while we still have to play 3 teams to who are more than capable beating us.

Last edited:
No but I do think he should of changed it up at half time to 4-3-3

But for the the life of my Gordon doesn’t have any end product why he’s on any dead ball duty is completely beyond me

In open play he’s class but as soon as it comes to a finale ball he doesn’t have one

But it’s another point with 2x home games think one will do but we can’t go into next season playing the way we did tonight or it will be another long horrible season

IN open play he has no end product.

As seen in the first half, again tonight.

It was there for the taking but it wasn't a given
It’s as much a given as you get in the prem.

Relegated side / all their best players arguably missing / lost last ten at home / half empty stadium / us on a roll.

Cue. Bore draw.

We still are going into that knowing what is what though. It's appauling we havent won that. Absolutely appaulling. No energy, no fight, no urgency. The space was there, the chances were there. The set pieces were there.

Absolutely zero quality at all.

We’re not blessed with loads of depth but w must rotate. Those players looked utterly shattered out there.

I’d be tempted to go with Rondon up top against Brentford

Leeds have Brentford and Brighton, both of which are winnable and Burnley still have Villa and Newcastle who are both on the beach. We’re in real danger imo
Leeds are in disarray with injuries and suspensions. I can’t see them getting four points, so a draw would suffice. If Burnley don’t win at the weekend, it’ll be fine.

Yeah it’s not perfect but I can’t believe after the season we’ve just had there’s still some with the entitled arrogance that we should just go away to a PL team and beat them.

Every PL game is completely different. Doesn’t matter if they’ve lost 18 in a row to the other teams prior, any side is still capable of pulling a result out. It’s a point away from home, not perfect but considering we’ve barely picked up any points from home, it’s better than losing.

Called it after 5 mins. You could tell this bunch of divas thought the job was done and they just had to turn up and win. The team needs freshening up for sun, couple of weary legs out there

Status
Not open for further replies.