Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I won’t be happy until we are 3 points ahead of Leeds, so after the next round of games that’s where we need to be, then we are safe as there goal difference is so bad, so if Leeds lose the weekend we draw we are safe.

Not panicking mate, just livid. Watford were absolutely woeful and we set up like we were playing City. It was a waste of a simple win and 2 points dropped imo.

No such thing as a simple win in the Premier League, especially when it involves Everton.

Baffled anyone can be satisfied with that.
Don't think anyone will be satisfied but let's bit more realistic. We just won our first away since August. Everyone's carrying on like this was a banker win, nothing is a banker with our away form this season.

Going just by the Everton FC match commentary (there was a stream for every football match on the planet tonight except for Watford v Everton) I've gone for Alex Iwobi as MoM followed by Delph.

To be honest the game against Watford at Goodison was the one we should have won, but I'm just glad we got a point tonight, it could have been a lot worse.

As others have said, Gordon needs taking off the free kicks and corners until he's had a lot more practice at them. His, and Gray's, corners have been abysmal this season.

Onwards and upwards Blues, safety is just around the corner (still).

Status
Not open for further replies.