Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leeds will beat Brighton and draw with Brentford so that's 38 points. I really hope I'm wrong and Brighton take care of Leeds but I just don't have faith in them.

I think Tottenham smash Burnley regardless of whether they beat Arsenal tomorrow and Villa will take care of Burnley at home. They are simply a better side. However, Newcastle are a joke on the road and on the beach so Burnley will likely win their last game. 37 points for Burnley.

In which case we need 2 points from 3 games.

Just beat Brentford and it's done.

I think Leeds will beat Brighton and draw with Brentford so that's 38 points. I really hope I'm wrong and Brighton take care of Leeds but I just don't have faith in them.

I think Tottenham smash Burnley regardless of whether they beat Arsenal tomorrow and Villa will take care of Burnley at home. They are simply a better side. However, Newcastle are a joke on the road and on the beach so Burnley will likely win their last game. 37 points for Burnley.

In which case we need 2 points from 3 games.

Just beat Brentford and it's done.

Good away side brighton. Far more points on the road than they have at home. They seem to be playing aswell like they dont want the season to end.

To keep a clean sheet at Watford is a reasonably good result given that we conceded FIVES goals against them at Goodison. But we don’t need reasonably good results right now; we need brilliant results.
If Leeds win just one of their remaining matches and we go on a bit of a losing streak then we’re down.

Frankly I can’t see us beating Palace. They beat us 4-0 recently. I can’t see us beating Arsenal away either. Brentford is a possibility but they’ve already beaten us once this season also.

We are in big trouble. 2 points sounds like a big gap but it’s not.

These next two home games are the two biggest matches in our entire history, as a Big Neville Southall said earlier.

We as fans must be even louder and even more supportive as we were against Chesea.

not we’re not safe. and lampards job is to keep us up and that’s it. worry about everything else nxt season
Agree. Lampard will be fine long run with some support i.e. decent signings etc. Not sure why some don’t understand the damage Benitez did to the morale of the squad. Takes a lot to pick up the pieces post Benitez but in my opinion Lampard is doing just fine

If Leeds or Burnley had Brentford and Palace both at home their next 2 games we would be losing it in here.

Not saying they are easy games but in comparison Burnley have Spurs and Villa away before Newcastle at home and Leeds play Brighton at home and Brentford away.

I know which set of fixtures I would rather have.

If you'd given us this situation before the Chelsea game we'd have all taken it. Right now tonight just feels like such a missed opportunity though.

I think that Leeds game against Brighton is huge. If they win that, we need 4 points from 6 to not take it to the last day which won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.