Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Burnley are going down not Leeds….
To me, i can see Burnley winning final day but hopefully losing other 2, & Leeds beating Brighton, hopefully we havent just brought ourselves back into it after that draw at Watford, as nothing is a cert and hard to predict what's going on, either way that's 2 points dropped at Watford for me, not a point gained

Think we're safe now. I think Lampard is the wrong manager and fear for next season. God knows what we'll do in the Summer to change it but if we don't, next season could be far worse if we start badly.
we are not safe and for me Lampard is a good pick for me, hopefully we can go at least one game without anyone been injured next season

I just hope that we can put this relegation threat to bed on Sunday so i don't have to be arsed about us again till next season. Hopefully Frank will have done some rebuilding by then because these players will definitely be in a relegation battle again next season if we don't off load and rebuild. Such a frustrating bunch of players, bar a couple.

To ad nauseum.

And again, the previous three points should have no bearing on tonight, if we got a win we would’ve been nearly home and dry. dressing it up doesn’t change that.

Youre placing too much pressure on them I think.

The reason we’re in a mess is because we’ve been utterly hopeless all season.

All of a sudden we’ve had a bit of a bounce. I’d argue tactically Lampard has got a lot wrong so far, but he’s simplified everything and focussed on hard work, done thing we’ve sorely missed in recent times.

It will only get you so far, and today he needed to make changes earlier, and rotate. But that’s two on the run unbeaten when we’ve lost 7 straight away. Huge positives and now we’ve got two home games to do our job.

I said before Chelsea we’d need 4 wins from 6. Now it’s worked out that we’ve got 7 of those 12 in just 3 games. and 4 from 9 is enough to more or less keep us up.

we need to win tho mate now two huge home games

i don’t know how you or anyone isn’t worried

I've been worried about it for about a week, before the Chelsea game. I pretty much accepted we were relegated

But now I think we will stay up, mainly as there are so little games and two teams below us. The probability changes loads

Status
Not open for further replies.