Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

I haven't seen as much support for the team, and in particular the manager, since before Moshiri arrived.

People are sensitive because some fans are unhappy with last night. So they are trying to dictate what people should say and do.

“Stop moaning. Just get behind the team”

But people already are behind the team. Have they slept through the last week? The arrogance of these people, they need a fkn slap.

How can the pressure be on us now anymore than Leeds and Burnley when it was on us when we were five adrift but now were two clear its still on us. The pressure remains the same unless both Burnley and leeds win before we play Brentford.

that’s my point mate, i’m worried we won’t get what’s needed the two teams have beat us before

Where I stand on this is, we’re clearly favourites to stay up. But I am annoyed at the performance last night, there was no need to approach the game in such an ultra cautious manner. Watford offered absolutely no threat and there was very little risk in us attacking them and looking to put them to the sword. We could be going into Sunday not having to worry about other teams’ results at all, yet here we are putting another 200 pages on this thread talking about every single permutation that could happen.

It was incredibly frustrating that we settled for the point at kick off yesterday. The sooner we can set fire to this thread the better for us all.
I think your correct, 99% of us probably feel this way, let’s just get a win on Sunday.

People are sensitive because some fans are unhappy with last night. So they are trying to dictate what people should say and do.

“Stop moaning. Just get behind the team”

But people already are behind the team. Have they slept through the last week? The arrogance of these people, they need a fkn slap.

There's nothing wrong with being frustrated after the game. Everyone hoped for 3 points, so it's natural. I just don't see how people being frustrated means people aren't supportive and you'll see the support at Goodison on Sunday.

Anyone saying we are doomed now is clearly over-reacting a lot, but I don't have a problem with people seeing it as an opportunity missed.

Leeds beating BHA is not as unrealistic as people are making out, BHA aren’t Man City. Yes they are better than Leeds but I wouldn’t trust them. In fact, I just checked the odds and the bookies have Leeds as favourites. I can definitely see them winning that, it’s desperation time for them.

But I can’t see Burnley beating Spurs or Villa, one point maximum I think. If Burnley do get one point from next two games, that means we will need two points from final three.

I can’t stand our team you know, this agonising they’ve put us all through. Gang of Horrors.

There's nothing wrong with being frustrated after the game. Everyone hoped for 3 points, so it's natural. I just don't see how people being frustrated means people aren't supportive and you'll see the support at Goodison on Sunday.

Anyone saying we are doomed now is clearly over-reacting a lot, but I don't have a problem with people seeing it as an opportunity missed.

Exactly but you can’t tell these arrogant clowns that.

Leeds fans ain't confiendent at all,best they are hoping for is a point from the next two games and hoping burnley lose all 3 games.

This is how I have it.

Leeds draw with Brighton
We lose to Brentford
Burnley lose to Spurs

We draw with Palace
Burnley draw with Villa

Leeds beat Brentford
We lose to Arsenal
Burnley beat Newcastle

We go down by a point left ruing a missed opportunity against Watford C team

Everton that
You've already jinxed those tips by even attempting to forecast the results of eight matches. You'd be lucky to get five right.

Leeds and Burnley supporters are looking at each other, not us, and anyway, we only have to finish above one of them, not both.

Leeds beating BHA is not as unrealistic as people are making out, BHA aren’t Man City. Yes they are better than Leeds but I wouldn’t trust them. In fact, I just checked the odds and the bookies have Leeds as favourites. I can definitely see them winning that, it’s desperation time for them.

But I can’t see Burnley beating Spurs or Villa, one point maximum I think. If Burnley do get one point from next two games, that means we will need two points from final three.

I can’t stand our team you know, this agonising they’ve put us all through. Gang of Horrors.

And Brentford and Palace aren't either.

It would be foolish for any of us to think we are definitely safe but it's not unreasonable for anyone to expect us to be able to get 2, 3 or 4 points from the next 2 home games, whilst Leeds or Burnley fail to get the required needed to send us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.