Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel absolutely sick tonight and having come back and watched Frank’s post match interview, I am disappointed in him for the first time.

He has questioned a lot of decisions since he joined but today he chose not to.

How on earth you can look at our penalty to see if it’s a red card but then not even give a yellow is ridiculous. It’s a blatant second yellow and we go into the half time with a 1 goal lead and equal men on the pitch.

Second half they did well but they had one more man than they should and that would have been a different game.

The whole thing is corrupt to make all aspects of the league interesting going into the last day.

I am expecting similar on Thursday and I also expect it to be on the line for Arsenal to finish top four on the last day too so it’s interesting from every perspective.

I am fuming and quite frankly, the sooner we get an independent regulator the better

Still shaking my head in disbelief that this was not given! From youtube. Oliver in a perfect position to see it as well...
Richarlison penalty not given.jpg

Still shaking my head in disbelief that this was not given! From youtube. Oliver in a perfect position to see it as well...
View attachment 165729
Everyone complains about players going down easy but Richy is punished for staying on his feet there, if he goes down it's a penalty and we don't have a man sent off.

Players go down easily because they don't trust refs to make good decisions unless forced.

View attachment 165729
It’s, quite frankly, a disgrace. All this threshold of shirt pulling or whatever bollocks Dermot Gallagher will come out with tomorrow defending the indefensible - the fact is, that defender has almost had the shirt off Richarlison and, not only that, has successfully put Richarlison off balance where he can’t get the ball under control resulting in a hoof up the pitch leading to a red card for us. All of it stinks. On a weekly basis, almost.

His freekick made our first goal..
Yep buts he is still well below the level of PL
It’s, quite frankly, a disgrace. All this threshold of shirt pulling or whatever bollocks Dermot Gallagher will come out with tomorrow defending the indefensible - the fact is, that defender has almost had the shirt off Richarlison and, not only that, has successfully put Richarlison off balance where he can’t get the ball under control resulting in a hoof up the pitch leading to a red card for us. All of it stinks. On a weekly basis, almost.
the lad pretends he’s English wouldn’t even listen to dermot Gallagher ?? strange bird

View attachment 165729
True.
However, This clear injustice from the ref cannot be used as a smokescreen to deflect away from truly rank performances from a number of players today. Doucoure, DCL, Gordon dreadful. Rondon not even worthy of criticism as he was on so short a time and one hopes is now finished as an Everton player with a straight red.

Status
Not open for further replies.