Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone complains about players going down easy but Richy is punished for staying on his feet there, if he goes down it's a penalty and we don't have a man sent off.

Players go down easily because they don't trust refs to make good decisions unless forced.
It looks more a penalty than the one he gave us .

During the Chelski match, I was banned... so hard to make positive comments when moderators don't like a swear word but are content for everyone to give the middle finger to each other.
But that doesn’t explain why no comment about it since bar your recent reply to me.

No criticism of the fans for me except one or two internet warriors on here.
But no praise for them either.

Earlier in the thread you posted ”Some people can't handle the facts though. Please make allowances for the victim mentality on here. And stand by to be called a red.”

You have been unrelentingly negative about virtually all aspects of the team and even the bright spots that many neutrals have praised, like the fans vocal support, you have been silent about. So aren’t you falling into a victim mentality trap yourself by blaming people for thinking you are red when your own posts haven’t shown one scrap of support for Everton?

Said it in the relegation thread before I knew about all of these racist incidents. Brentford let Leeds win on Sunday because of the fireworks and now all these reports coming to light.

If anybody knows who the culprits are, speak up. We’re supposed to be better than that!

I can't understand why people are shocked that a shirt pull hasn't been called a foul. It happens multiple times every week.

If you don't understand why people are shocked that this isn't given as a penalty then I don't know what to say mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.