Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy that one

Villa would be in great form if they won, and would become favourites to beat City at the Etihad and hand the reds the title, and the morale blow of that would demoralise our players ahead of Sunday, whilst giving a big boost to Leeds who are closer geographically to Manchester than Liverpool, and therefore see City as closer rivals, and would want them to lose the league. Or something

I had a dream last night that these were the results on the final day
Man City 0-2 West Ham (not a typo)
Liverpool 3-0 Wolves
Man Utd 15(fifteen)-1 Watford
Arsenal 1-0 Everton
Brentford 1-4 Leeds
Burnley 0-0 Green Bay Packers

Odds?

Whatever happens tonight, they will still need to play for a win on Sunday, they wont be relying on Spurs result.

They arent us.

I know Spurs will be huge favourites at Norwich but that doesn’t mean Arsenal are just going to accept it’s done and down tools if they don’t win tonight.

Whilst we are at it - Brentford will be trying to win, so will Villa and Newcastle against Burnley.

If we end up going down it’s solely down to us not getting the job done when we had Watford, Brentford and Palace to get over the line.

Liverpool 3-0 Wolves
Arsenal 1-0 Everton
Brentford 1-4 Leeds

Odds?

Disappointing day for both my teams that, if the Packers can't win either lol

Liverpool 3-0 Wolves
Arsenal 1-0 Everton
Brentford 1-4 Leeds

Odds?
With our current ability to snatch farce from the jaws of victory, I would say: on.

Liverpool 3-0 Wolves
Arsenal 1-0 Everton
Brentford 1-4 Leeds

Evens that this season is proving to much for you and you require a padded room where you can sit in the corner shouting “Nah Nah Na Nah Nah” ????

Now step away from the keyboard ?

basically we need a miracle to beat palace
Could do with them getting a player sent off tbh.

I wouldn't say we need a miracle exactly but a bit of unbias officiating would be a start. I just think it will be a more nervy start than the start we made yesterday and it may take a moment of brilliance to win it or a bit of luck. A draw may be a favourable result if Burnley draw to villa but if villa look comfortable in that game then we should probably go for the jugular.

But really we should have gone for it in the first place when we played Watford. Still can't get my head round accepting a draw there.

Status
Not open for further replies.