2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will reserve judgement until (or if) we find out why, won't change the fact I can't stand him and we would have lost if he played anway.

Need him on Thursday. Palace have quick, skilful forward players but play with a target
man in Mateta or Benteke. Need Keane to deal with crosses into the box.

How often does this guy get sick btw? At least a couple of times this season. Must be on the seafood curries anytime there is a big game coming.

How often does this guy get sick btw? At least a couple of times this season. Must be on the seafood curries anytime there is a big game coming.

Totally agree, was going to say exactly that. I swear he has pulled out of games late on a few times. It’s happened often enough that you wonder if it’s some form of anxiety about playing or something

Totally agree, was going to say exactly that. I swear he has pulled out of games late on a few times. It’s happened often enough that you wonder if it’s some form of anxiety about playing or something
I have actually thought this. People joke, but I honestly feel as though he has confidence problems and anxiety.
If he is in a team with a deep defence, he knows he can do that, so it's not as evident. With a team that does not set up like that, and he knows he has a lack of pace. It gets to him. Just my take, but I do think he is not strong enough mentally for a challenge. No disrespect to him or to other teams, but he is probably best in a team that is playing and competing for nothing
Neither trophies/Europe places or relegation.
A Southampton if you will, or until recently His old club Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.