2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have actually thought this. People joke, but I honestly feel as though he has confidence problems and anxiety.
If he is in a team with a deep defence, he knows he can do that, so it's not as evident. With a team that does not set up like that, and he knows he has a lack of pace. It gets to him. Just my take, but I do think he is not strong enough mentally for a challenge. No disrespect to him or to other teams, but he is probably best in a team that is playing and competing for nothing
Neither trophies/Europe places or relegation.
A Southampton if you will, or until recently His old club Burnley.
The generalising in this thread about mental health is a disgrace. It’s embarrassing, absolutely embarrassing. Stop it.

He’s talked about confidence, it can affect him in game, sure. May well have a chronic anxious condition, may not - who knows.

To go from that to suggesting, with no evidence at all, that he is pulling out of games and making himself unavailable is another thing altogether.

The generalising in this thread about mental health is a disgrace. It’s embarrassing, absolutely embarrassing. Stop it.

He’s talked about confidence, it can affect him in game, sure. May well have a chronic anxious condition, may not - who knows.

To go from that to suggesting, with no evidence at all, that he is pulling out of games and making himself unavailable is another thing altogether.
Pretty sure I wasn't generalising mental health. But if I was, please show me where and how. So I can learn. I mean I have only worked in the field for a fair few years and work with people who have done some horrific crimes. The kind of stuff that will turn your stomach.
So if me wondering if he is better suited to a team that doesn't challenge for anything, might be better for his mental health ,is generalising. Then my bad i will go off and study harder and try to become better.
Asking the question on if a person potentially pulls out of work, due to stress and anxiety which manifests itself as sickness, is not a generalisation. It's a question and my thoughts, an opinion. My opinion might be wrong.

He's not brilliant by any means, but he's nowhere near as bad as people say, and the Branthwaite hype was proved way over the top. He is capable of putting in a performance home to Palace.
Keane has made countless errors leading to goals this season.

Hes also made countless errors not leading to goals this season.

In previous seasons hes been equally dreadful.

Lets not rewrite history.

Branthwaite made one error while he and everyone but one man in the ground believed we'd get a penalty.

Keane has made countless errors leading to goals this season.

Hes also made countless errors not leading to goals this season.

In previous seasons hes been equally dreadful.

Lets not rewrite history.

Branthwaite made one error while he and everyone but one man in the ground believed we'd get a penalty.
Its not countless, its 2.

keggers.jpg

No idea why they dont have Coleman at Everton, probably to save our shame.

He's not brilliant by any means, but he's nowhere near as bad as people say, and the Branthwaite hype was proved way over the top. He is capable of putting in a performance home to Palace.

He's cost us easily double figure points this season, and in other seasons as well, single-handedly because he's extremely limited and has the mental strength 11-year old girl.

He's very, very high on the must go list.

He's cost us easily double figure points this season, and in other seasons as well, single-handedly because he's extremely limited and has the mental strength 11-year old girl.

He's very, very high on the must go list.
Agree he can be ok in a low block though

No idea why they dont have Coleman at Everton, probably to save our shame.
I've found two sources of data on Coleman's number of errors leading to a goal this season.

This one suggests 2:

This one suggests - insanely - 17:

Status
Not open for further replies.