2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Darren England(yesterdays var) play immediate advantage for a small shirt pull tonight
so eh...I guess he knows the rules then yea?! yea?!

Same conclusion, they can't wait to say he's dived, his media treatment by journalists and pundits is actually pretty disgraceful considering how much he gets kicked off the park/. Yes he over eggs it at times but so do a lot of forwards who don't get snide remarks against them during a game.
The same can be said for Pickford as well, I seen a headline by that horror carragher saying it’s Pickford fault Branthwaite got sent off, if that’s not just singling out a player for some reason I don’t know what is.

The same can be said for Pickford as well, I seen a headline by that horror carragher saying it’s Pickford fault Branthwaite got sent off, if that’s not just singling out a player for some reason I don’t know what is.
yea he also said not a pen and that the stills make it look worse. The fact that Richy's shirt was nearly pulled off him is not a still image issue, it's a force applied issue. Physics disagrees with Carragher but he's a muppet anyway

Funny what people were saying about him two months back....basically kept this team up with some willing contributions from Gordon and a few others.

Thank god he didn't pick up a DCL style injury at any point this season otherwise it would've been desperate.
He's every bit as dog muck as everyone else. He's got 4 goals since Lampard took over and 3 are penalties. He doesn't deserve some kind of hero status.

I think you are wrong.

Hes a wonderful player, sure at times hes erratic and he snatches at chances.

But he gives everything, he scores winning goals, players like that define irreplaceable.

Sometimes you just have to let go and feel.
At times suggests there are also times that aren't erratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.