Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on who goes down...

Burnley: Tarkowski (free), Collins £15-20mil

Leeds: Gelhardt £10-15mil, also look at some of their youngsters coming through.

Promoted by the post a couple pages back suggesting that CSKA Moscow have asked about signing Gbamin permanently, I've had a peek at his stats since arriving in Russia...

He's doing quite well. Played the full 90 mins in a dozen games, got a goal and couple assists, playing almost exclusively as a DM.

Has anyone actually WATCHED his games? Is it possible that he may have recovered his fitness and *might* be worth keeping? Or is the standard over there so low that it doesn't count?

Promoted by the post a couple pages back suggesting that CSKA Moscow have asked about signing Gbamin permanently, I've had a peek at his stats since arriving in Russia...

He's doing quite well. Played the full 90 mins in a dozen games, got a goal and couple assists, playing almost exclusively as a DM.

Has anyone actually WATCHED his games? Is it possible that he may have recovered his fitness and *might* be worth keeping? Or is the standard over there so low that it doesn't count?
I’m not sure about the standard of the Russian league, I imagine it’s not great. I think the biggest difference with the PL is the level of physicality compared to a lot of European leagues. Just not sure he’ll ever be up to it fitness wise in the PL.

Depending on who goes down...

Burnley: Tarkowski (free), Collins £15-20mil

Leeds: Gelhardt £10-15mil, also look at some of their youngsters coming through.
Tarkowski is going to Newcastle.

Collins would be a better fit for us anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.