Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a slab of the budget will have to go on Ali. We haven’t paid anything yet!?>

The deal seems to be in instalments, apparently with clauses that can take it to £40m. I think £20 m is due after a certain amount of performances.

I have no idea what the full terms are, but spurs are tough negotiators so Im sure there will be clauses to protect against us selling early.

Does anyone know how the deal with Spurs works?

£10mil after 20 games
£10mil after 40 games
£20mil based on further targets

If were safe by end of today i think he'll play the next 2 games..

£10mil after 20 games
£10mil after 40 games
£20mil based on further targets

If were safe by end of today i think he'll play the next 2 games..
I wonder if there are clauses that protect the money associated with further targets if we sell him? That would be in th3 same way Barca owed money for Coutinho winning th CL with Bayern.

I'm just repeating my posts at this point :)

If we go 3 at the back then Niakhate,Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Godfrey, Holgate would be ideal.

Those 2 on frees and fees for Keane and Mina.

Tarkowski and Niakhate bring leadership, organisation and balance to the defence.

Beyond that its all about numerous sales and injecting youth.
How about Kim instead of Tarkowski?

Report in the telegraph about Spurs wanting Richarlison Godfrey and Gordon then saying out of the 3 losing Gordon will be the biggest blow as he has been the outstanding performer for the team this year? Am sorry but without Richarlison we would have been down already this season.

Anyway if we want to build a team these 3 should remain and get the deadwood out, I know this is not the real world but what i dont want is for us to sit here as a club and watch Newcastle become the next Man city and we travel more into the abyss, surpose I am old school living in 80s past when we had a winning mentality as a club/players etc.

Looks like I will have to settle for the abyss

Being linked with Tom Lawrence from Derby County. I guess because Frank managed him, he’s on a free so I could understand it from a cost perspective. He’s a LW, so surely would be 2nd or 3rd choice. He’s been linked with several other teams, either just promoted to the premier league or just relegated to the championship

https://www.[Publication is blackli...t-to-sign-derby-county-attacker-tom-lawrence/

Being linked with Tom Lawrence from Derby County. I guess because Frank managed him, he’s on a free so I could understand it from a cost perspective. He’s a LW, so surely would be 2nd or 3rd choice. He’s been linked with several other teams, either just promoted to the premier league or just relegated to the championship

A soon 29 years old lower league sub…um…

Very good defender that Collins, I’d be looking at him if these go down.

Yeah I mentioned him after seeing their last few games.

Only turned 21 on the 30th April...

If were not only looking at frees then he'd be someone worth a fee. Give them Keane if they stay up + cash.

Even with player contracts ending this summer we're going to have about £35m less in prize money if we stay up.

No way we're signing anyone without selling Richarlison and DCL.

Even with player contracts ending this summer we're going to have about £35m less in prize money if we stay up.

No way we're signing anyone without selling Richarlison and DCL.

If we sell those not considered "high value" players we'd probably have a decent amount to spend.

Keane, Mina, Allan, Gomes, Gbamin, Kean could be £70mil.

The saved wages from them and out of contract players goes into the pot as well.

That £70mil buys 2 or 3 new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.