Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time we start trying and trusting the DoF and Frank to do what’s best for the club . Let’s hope we can remain in the league . Get or certainly try and get young hungry players in , Hit the reset button as such . Palace last summer was able to get a good few good pacy players in and they were a real threat this year so it gives me hope that if we can get in the right players that we hopefully won’t be sane position next season .

First player in the door I reckon : Billy Gilmour

A free and a loan for Lampard.

Thelwell was appointed 3 weeks after the window had closed.

…thanks Zat, a bit of a relief that Thelwell wasn’t involved.

To be fair, injuries haven’t helped with DVdB & perhaps our best display came in a formation that really suited him (Leeds at home?). Not sure I’d call Ali a ‘free transfer’ given his salary and the detail of the deal. He was brought in to impact performance but that has failed miserably.

Adams would be terrific in the Prem

Shout for a personal favorite of mine, Taty Castellanos

Never heard of either. I'd sign Castellanos though as it's a cool sounding name. Like summat out if Narcos. Also, Saelemakkers from Milan, just cos its good sounding.

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting we sign players based on how their names sound.

Good news for me is that I have low expectations for the this summer’s transfer window apart from seeing the back of some of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.