Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadwood = Players who have outlived their usefulness and are unproductive.

Keane = Donkey
Gbamin = Major injury issues
Kean = Already one foot out the door
Gomes = Donkey
Allan = 1 year deal, high wages, not in team
Gray = Only effective on the counter.

Same as Gray, looks good when he has a lot of space in front of him to run into.

How poor does Gray look when hes closed down? Nunez would need to play on the break.
Watch the Richarlison goal back v palace, you will see Gray with no space in front of him, but then takes players out of the game

Max Aaron's and David Brooks being mentioned on here again by certain posters, despite no solid links and both being terrible.

Stop it now.

I thought same at time...... but one of our hardest working players now!!!! And I feel still more to give!! ?‍♂️
With the right players around him I think he would thrive even further , there’s no doubt about it we do have some good players it just getting in other good players to fill in the gaps where we haven’t got so good players. Realistically we probably don’t need that many, but it just about getting the right ones at the right age. Patterson and Mykolenko are perfect examples of what type we should be looking for.

With the right players around him I think he would thrive even further , there’s no doubt about it we do have some good players it just getting in other good players to fill in the gaps where we haven’t got so good players. Realistically we probably don’t need that many, but it just about getting the right ones at the right age. Patterson and Mykolenko are perfect examples of what type we should be looking for.

This, ALL DAY LONG !!

Max Aaron's and David Brooks being mentioned on here again by certain posters, despite no solid links and both being terrible.

Stop it now.

Isn't that the point of the thread. Unless we are all very much in the know that is ! Crack on with the madness I say !

Silly comment about Gray and totally contrary to comments you have made earlier!
Gray is a great player off the bench, which is what he was bought for!
Also on about 43k per week so where and who would we get for a replacement for nothing, on less wages with Grays quality?
Ive been very consistent about Gray since before he signed.

He changed my opinion enough to say that if were playing on the counter he'd be one to keep.

He needs space in front of him to run into...same as Darwin Nunes.

As for the part in bold, where did you get that info?

To point out also, Allan is not in the team as I believe he requires surgery.

G’Bamin has had a totally injury free time in Russia

Keane won’t be sold, and good luck getting Gomes out with those wages.

At least one good point you have stopped the jizzfest over Billy Gilmore and Max Aaron’s

Alot of conjecture here...AKA nonsense.
Before I thought he was overhyped but Max Aaron's individually has been good this season and would be a nice pick up
He's a good player.

….mmmm, looks a bit of a Rolls Royce.

Ive said before, he'd be my first signing if I was Lampard...ideally on a permanent.

Please not Max Aarons, massively overrated, about 3ft tall and a lot of Norwich fans rate Sam Byram higher
This simply isnt true. Unless the ones youre referring to are Ipswich fans.
Can you loan 2 players from one club? If so, Colwill and Gallagher on loan for the season would be a great start.
Sadly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.