Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were tumbling down to the bottom though, just look at the results prior to that. If anything he steadied the ship. If Benitez were still here we’d be relegated.
I don't want to get into this now but I don't think it was going the way you were suggesting at all and if it was then it wasn't down to the ability of the previous manager but just because of the negativity towards him.

I'm not getting on the managers back yet. But he's hardly done anything. He basically got all the players back from injury, made 3 signings and kept us in the position we were already in when he took over.

We look crap against Arsenal here who also are playing for nothing as spurs were already 2 nil up at the time we conceded first and they knew that. I'm struggling to see how lampard turns this around next season because it's the worst Everton side I've seen for years and he's going to want to play us in a less effective style for sure
Very generous mate lol

And its longer than 27 years for you, cos we got utterly battered by United in that 95 Cup Final.

I remember on my way home how bad I felt with how badly we played.

LOL
But we also played really well on the way there.

Do you think they win the cup getting battered every week? That's the problem right now.

Yeah occasionally it works anyway because football is dumb.

I'm not getting on the managers back yet. But he's hardly done anything. He basically got all the players back from injury, made 3 signings and kept us in the position we were already in when he took over.

We look crap against Arsenal here who also are playing for nothing as spurs were already 2 nil up at the time we conceded first and they knew that. I'm struggling to see how lampard turns this around next season because it's the worst Everton side I've seen for years and he's going to want to play us in a less effective style for sure
Over dramatic here, after the euphoria of Thursday night the players will have flights booked to their holidays and will be wearing sombreros in an hour's time.
I don't know what style we will be playing next year and neither do you.

Hilarious commentary on my stream. Hinchcliffe doing his usual anti-EFC negative stuff, and the actual commentator coming up with gems like "Gray scored in extra time" without letting us in on the secret about who he scored for or against or when. Anyway DCL looks like he's got his mojo back and Dele looks like he's up for murdering Xaka at some stage. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.