Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but it's very imbalanced isnt it one right back of this level, one genuine quality CB who is never fit, one DM in Delph who is never fit either, just asking that question misses the context. Lack of funds in the summer, removing creative players, key injuries to main goal scorers, players not performing, VAR, mismanagement from the top, and last but most of all a divisive appointment. We were plummeting for many reasons.
Jesus mate take some happy pills.

And its longer than 27 years for you, cos we got utterly battered by United in that 95 Cup Final.

I remember on my way home how bad I felt with how badly we played.

LOL

I agree, They were without Cantona, Kanchelshis and Cole, and then Bruce went off injured at half time.

Still at least we won.

I'm not getting on the managers back yet. But he's hardly done anything. He basically got all the players back from injury, made 3 signings and kept us in the position we were already in when he took over.

We look crap against Arsenal here who also are playing for nothing as spurs were already 2 nil up at the time we conceded first and they knew that. I'm struggling to see how lampard turns this around next season because it's the worst Everton side I've seen for years and he's going to want to play us in a less effective style for sure
I dont think the players would of known how spurs were getting on mid game. In fact I would be surprised if they even got told at half time.

Anyway there are still deep issues at the club that for me putting it all on the manager who has only been here three months and is clearly still learning is quite strange. Anyway I am just relaxing as we did our job Thursday next season must be better that we can all agree on.

But we also played really well on the way there.

Do you think they win the cup getting battered every week? That's the problem right now.

Yeah occasionally it works anyway because football is dumb.
We won the Cup in the SF against Spurs. Complete outsiders, but we played out of our skins.

Amokachi was a monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.