Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we haven’t the greatest squad, but being so unbalanced id say has been one of the biggest issues, but tbh we’ve been like that for years.
True but previously we had a bit of creativity and didn't have major injuries to the likes of DCL anyway moving on we stayed up things have to change throughout the club.

Quick question, because as you know I never argue with idiots, but by bailed out do you mean the goalkeeper made saves as per his job description or did he do something else I missed?

Thanks
What Pickford did against United was his job. What he did against Chelsea was a level that as a manager you can't plan for.

It's the same as giving a manager credit for Townsend smashing one in from 35 yards.

What I'm saying is that when you play poorly and win you shouldn't go out to play the same way again. Take the points and improve.

We get lucky and win against Chelsea in a game we were only ok in and we've tried to do the same thing for six straight matches and been largely poor the whole way through.

It's nuts.
Were you a fan of Martinez' either crab or kamikaze football? How far did that take us?

I wasn't interested in the score and was just watching casually but the one sided commentary and the smug fans have me bumbling a little.

Would love to ruin their day

Hilarious commentary on my stream. Hinchcliffe doing his usual anti-EFC negative stuff, and the actual commentator coming up with gems like "Gray scored in extra time" without letting us in on the secret about who he scored for or against or when. Anyway DCL looks like he's got his mojo back and Dele looks like he's up for murdering Xaka at some stage. Great stuff.
There is some snide in Deli, keep!

Martinez played fun football. Its what got Wigan relegated under him and had us falling down the table under him conceding a considerable amount of goals.

Maybe when Lampard can get some of his own players and doesn't have 6/7 injuries at a time, he can play in a way he wants to.
What helped Martinez was inheriting Moyes‘s defence and then getting Lukaku, but when he had to build his own defence you could see how clueless he was.

What Pickford did against United was his job. What he did against Chelsea was a level that as a manager you can't plan for.

It's the same as giving a manager credit for Townsend smashing one in from 35 yards.
So basically you're unhappy about the fact we're not amazing, the goalkeeper made saves, and that we have a good goalkeeper?!
J e s u s

w e p t

Status
Not open for further replies.