Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we also played really well on the way there.

Do you think they win the cup getting battered every week? That's the problem right now.

Yeah occasionally it works anyway because football is dumb.
Shall we ask Wigan how they felt getting mullered all over Wembley by City and winning the cup?

Anyway, "enjoy" the 2nd half mate.

Over dramatic here, after the euphoria of Thursday night the players will have flights booked to their holidays and will be wearing sombreros in an hour's time.
I don't know what style we will be playing next year and neither do you.
I didn't mean for it to come across overly negative but I think it's fair to say that Frank still has a lot to prove as a manager and its not going to be easy for him next season

I don't want to get into this now but I don't think it was going the way you were suggesting at all and if it was then it wasn't down to the ability of the previous manager but just because of the negativity towards him.

Yes mate, it was negativity of the fans that made us not win in 14 and sign Rondon.

See here is what bothers me more: I don't actually care if we finish 15th if we're a fun two hours of football every week.

But this 5-2-3 is so crap and such a hard watch that it makes it rather miserable.

And I don't mean I want us to have 65% possession and lose, there are plenty of ways to be entertaining without keeping the ball a ton.
Martinez played fun football. Its what got Wigan relegated under him and had us falling down the table under him conceding a considerable amount of goals.

Maybe when Lampard can get some of his own players and doesn't have 6/7 injuries at a time, he can play in a way he wants to.

Hilarious commentary on my stream. Hinchcliffe doing his usual anti-EFC negative stuff, and the actual commentator coming up with gems like "Gray scored in extra time" without letting us in on the secret about who he scored for or against or when. Anyway DCL looks like he's got his mojo back and Dele looks like he's up for murdering Xaka at some stage. Great stuff.

Hinchcliffe has been nothing short of a disgrace the big nosed manc tit

Status
Not open for further replies.