2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same snap judgement that people are making about him being crap based on a single dead rubber game .
He also cost us V Brentford

Because he is young it does not mean, he has a free pass, other teams bring young players through and look class compared to the ones we bring through, we have to stop bigging players up before they have done anything.

I don’t believe I said my post was aimed at anyone asking for a loan thank you, Timothy.
I haven't seen anyone say he has no chance of making it. There are lots of players not ready at 19, especially in defence. He has time to improve but its very difficult to just give someone a run in a struggling top flight team. Its high pressure and risky and a loan makes far more sense

I haven't seen anyone say he has no chance of making it. There are lots of players not ready at 19, especially in defence. He has time to improve but its very difficult to just give someone a run in a struggling top flight team. Its high pressure and risky and a loan makes far more sense

There’s literally a post two above mine that says “he’s not even close to being good enough.”

Too early to call. However we must now use Gordon as the benchmark for the youth coming through. He was thrown in to this fight at the deep end and was offered no age related excuses and few excuses in general, compared to Tom and DCL anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.