Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a Robertson post he was on a dreadful hull squad that got relegated. But ultimately Nymz is correct I'm not usually opposed to recruiting from relegated teams but I don't think there's anyone in those squads that would bolster our squad in the long term.
I would take most of them over a certain somebody in our squad who everybody loves but is total tosh and im not naming cos im being nice.

….I’d be surprised if Lampard doesn’t use Simms as back-up striker next season. Much then depends on whether DCL or Richarlison leaves.

if neither does, then I don’t see us acquiring a striker. Dobbin will come into the reckoning as a wide attacker.

Disappointing if Kenny is given a new deal. Stanley Mills is already a better RB and Nkounkou will be back as LB option.

I can see us strengthening at CB and central midfield.

….I’d be surprised if Lampard doesn’t use Simms as back-up striker next season. Much then depends on whether DCL or Richarlison leaves.

if neither does, then I don’t see us acquiring a striker. Dobbin will come into the reckoning as a wide attacker.

Disappointing if Kenny is given a new deal. Stanley Mills is already a better RB and Nkounkou will be back as LB option.

We badly need creativity mate. That would be my priority.

As a wise man once said:

"People need to come around to the idea that goals don't just happen. We need forward passing, forward carrying and creativity too."

;)

If it was conceivable, it would be a loan and wed be taking on his substantial wage, big fan of the lad, but i think Tuchel is to. I think he would enjoy it here.
I think he's going to leave but it almost definitely won't be here. Sides with more to offer and a real ability to develop players will have interest.

Dobbin would be best served going out on loan, he didnt have a sniff this season and I doubt we will be losing any of our Wide Forwards, so struggle to see where he will break through, currently.

A loan would be hugely important to his progesss.

Status
Not open for further replies.