Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parlour was saying he'd clear out Lampard and his coaching staff and start again from fresh next season, with a new man in sooner rather than later to get a full pre season.
It’s mental, maybe there a bit scared after the last few weeks seeing Everton finally come together as one group and push the club forward, not that we be any where near the top but this might finally be proper reset

Really would be nice to have some nice calm and considered posts in this thread over the summer.

images

Me watching this thread over the Summer.

And he’s going to be playing for Chelsea’s first team.
I still mostly doubt this. To me he's not going to work in a two man midfield nor is he better than the midfielders they use now. So that leaves him fighting with an ungodly number of players to play in the front three which is also not his natural position. Hudson-Odoi can't get games and it actually suits him. He really should try to leave.

You can see where he's coming from because it's very difficult to believe lampard will do much for us especially with a limited budget. It's a fair point from parlour. However Lampard probably deserves until November but I strongly expect he will be gone round about by then.
Hahaha there no chance mate. You ever seen the fan base like this before and who we going to get?

I still mostly doubt this. To me he's not going to work in a two man midfield nor is he better than the midfielders they use now. So that leaves him fighting with an ungodly number of players to play in the front three which is also not his natural position. Hudson-Odoi can't get games and it actually suits him. He really should try to leave.

He is better than Jorginho and Kante is more or less finished at this point. Anyway you need more than 2 midfielders in a matchday squad.

He is better than Jorginho and Kante is more or less finished at this point.
He's really not. But without even arguing that he's a completely different player. I said before he reminds me of Ramsey and I stick by that. Ramsey could never survive in a midfield two and I don't believe Gallagher can either. So are Chelsea going to reshape the team to work him in better? Obviously no.

He's really not. But without even arguing that he's a completely different player. I said before he reminds me of Ramsey and I stick by that. Ramsey could never survive in a midfield two and I don't believe Gallagher can either. So are Chelsea going to reshape the team to work him in better? Obviously no.
Hard to tell what’s going to happen with Chelsea with a new owner coming in and loads of players leaving or close to.

Well I guess we’ll see. I think Tuchel will be gone before Christmas anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.