Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that seems likely to not change is Tuchel though and that means you can tell how they're going to set up.
The new owner might want a clear out and take money back out the club. Might want a change of strategy, change of manager you never know

I think we should avoid buying players from relegated clubs for a while, it's rubbing off.

I see the other lot signed Fulhams forward - any other good Championship prospects ?

He would be perfect for us.

An always injured little crapper who scores 2 goals a season.
The injuries are a worry but he's good at a lot of the things that we're really bad at. People need to come around to the idea that goals don't just happen. We need forward passing, forward carrying and creativity too.

Lads, almost every player at Burnley, Watford and Norwich is utter tosh, hence the relegation. We almost got relegated and no one wants our players - heed our own warnings.
Norwich and Watford have rancid squads.

Collins from Burnley worth a look but highly doubt we’d get him for anything approaching objectively “cheap” so probably swerve him, and all.

Joao Pedro is not Richarlison mkII

Tarkowski would very likely be Keane mkII

If we sell Pickford for a decent wedge I am not 100% sure what the solution would be, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be Pope

McNeil can’t have his two worldy games a year if he’s playing FOR Everton

MAYBE Jeremy Goss for his quality volleys but that’s it.

Stand by for the Gana posts.
How about a Robertson post he was on a dreadful hull squad that got relegated. But ultimately Nymz is correct I'm not usually opposed to recruiting from relegated teams but I don't think there's anyone in those abysmal squads that would bolster our team in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.