Agent Benitez v Agent Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liverpool bias though in the media is horrendous, the crap Owen was spouting about them being the best team in Europe! They weren't even the best team in our league. Truth is after 40 minutes Madrid ran the show they where superb. Casimero & Carvahal where excellent.
Mickey Owen the outcast trying to arse lick his way back in along with crouch
Even Hargreaves was at it.

The king was also having a go but was complementary to RM talking his way out of a future job having cost the RS 2prems. Ferdinand was ? at them...

Here’s how biased the media are....
The e programme straight after the BT coverage was called The Boot Room Boys obviously planned for the formality that never materialised...

Programme could have been changed to celebrate champions ... but no.

Anyway amazing 10 days and performance by RM and if any of the deflections the RS had ( that normally goo in) they probably prevailed on pens...

Diaz is still better than Maradonna and Jotta is better than Ronaldinho and Messi put together?

Everton you never shone so brightly....

You won a cup double. Have a cookie.

Seriously, Ancelotti had a first rate game plan but it doesn't work unless the players execute. Courtouis was a god, but that defense got in the way of so many shots that could have wrecked his day. The save off the woodwork was also incredibly kind on the bounce.

It's 100% how Madrid wins, and full marks to Carlo for finding it, but it was also a match where the best laid plans last until the arrow leaves the string. Top talent was necessary to pull that one off. Klopp beats anything less.
Agree. If the players didn't execute the game plan, there was no way Ancelotti could have won that on his own, especially at his age. And if there were no defenders on the field playing defense, Courtois would have had a hard time saving all those potential goals.

It took a really good team to beat the other team in the UCL final. If it were Burnley, Klopp beats them easily.

Did your hear crap Owen was coming out with that they're still the best team in Europe despite not winning the league or the champions league. You really couldn't make it up.
Have a wank over his daughter. That'll show him.
IMG-20220505-WA0015.jpg

Sure they was much better team but how many times they been rewarded for being lesser team in past. Endless dodgy decisions gone their way most notably two finals under HK, oh and istanbul. Carlos ac should have put seven or eight past em. That was real miracle not their performance??

They lost, end of
That Madrid side has been ragged on all year, presumably because they don't have a di Stefano, one of the Ronaldos or Zidane. I just think they should be appreciated for how good they really are. The RS showed up to play, and got beat because Ancelotti had a solid plan and the players executed it to perfection.

I loathe Madrid, but they got it done so I can say nice things about them for a day, no?

That Madrid side has been ragged on all year, presumably because they don't have a di Stefano, one of the Ronaldos or Zidane. I just think they should be appreciated for how good they really are. The RS showed up to play, and got beat because Ancelotti had a solid plan and the players executed it to perfection.

I loathe Madrid, but they got it done so I can say nice things about them for a day, no?
Knock yourself out mate, I just like saying the RS lost

Status
Not open for further replies.