Agent Benitez v Agent Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be remembering Heysel today, but instead they’re making it all about them, yet again, and how hard done by they are.

Was there even a match last night? The media are so busy falling over themselves to exonerate the RS from any blame (despite Klopp encouraging tens of thousands of ticketless fans to go to Paris) for the disgraceful scenes outside the ground, that their defeat (not on penalties) has been forgotten.

This mate.

I have red mates who’ve been everywhere this year, and I have no qualms about them seeing finals and winning trophies to be honest.

Spend thousands and get a nice return.

The people who wind me up are the enablers. People who let Klopp speak nonsense. People like Carragher who despite being a paid employee refers to them by nicknames “Trent”, “Robbo”, “Hendo”.

The “fans” who couldn’t tell you who they played on Boxing Day, and climb out the woodwork for the big finals.

And mainly it’s relief for the City, as the aforementioned “fans” would have unleashed carnage on the City last night.
Agree

Well done Liverpool FC for holding a victory parade on the anniversary of the Heysel Stadium 'disaster'. Always the victims its never their fault... 39 Italian's cant be wrong...
It took them over twenty odd years to half heartedly apologise for that disaster do you think they really care about those who died that night, it wasn’t their fault it was “ Those Italians who started the trouble”

It took them over twenty odd years to half heartedly apologise for that disaster do you think they really care about those who died that night, it wasn’t their fault it was “ Those Italians who started the trouble”
It’s mental that it’s ‘yeah but they started it’ and then they’re surprised when the reply is ‘ok, but then Liverpool fans literally murdered them’.
This isn’t a scrap in town where you knock out a tooth and try and say it was self defence this was 39 dead people.

Status
Not open for further replies.