Agent Benitez v Agent Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there still be a victory parade and where will be the best place to stand????

B88630B8-AB97-475C-9A3A-B31DC5719E95.jpeg

Not gloating, just feel quiet satisfaction. Sick of seeing Herr Klipp and listening to Carry and other red biased pundits.

This mate.

I have red mates who’ve been everywhere this year, and I have no qualms about them seeing finals and winning trophies to be honest.

Spend thousands and get a nice return.

The people who wind me up are the enablers. People who let Klopp speak nonsense. People like Carragher who despite being a paid employee refers to them by nicknames “Trent”, “Robbo”, “Hendo”.

The “fans” who couldn’t tell you who they played on Boxing Day, and climb out the woodwork for the big finals.

And mainly it’s relief for the City, as the aforementioned “fans” would have unleashed carnage on the City last night.

Come on now lads, let's give them a bit of credit, they did win the two important competitions ???, they couldn't even manage to score in the 240 minutes they played at Wembley, other than in the penalty shot outs. Liverpool penalty shoot out kings of Europe.
Weird isn't it, the media would have us believe it is the most potent front line in history, yet in three consecutive finals they failed to score? and now they have to square up to a City side with a proper centre forward, happy days!

Status
Not open for further replies.