2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure about Real. Richarlison and Viniscus Jr just had training ground bust up

Story about nothing
D1700B9D-D934-4766-B863-73F23C1C3F0B.jpeg

Come on Carlo, 80m for Richy if Richy wants to go

Would love this to be the case but he seems a very similar type of player to Vinicius and Rodrygo that they already have. Unless Carlo thinks Richy wouldn’t mind sitting on the bench and covering all forward positions.

I could see him perfectly at Atletico though, would be brilliant for them and would buy right into what Simeone wants. If Inter can’t get Lukaku back he’d be good there as well.

Would love this to be the case but he seems a very similar type of player to Vinicius and Rodrygo that they already have. Unless Carlo thinks Richy wouldn’t mind sitting on the bench and covering all forward positions.

I could see him perfectly at Atletico though, would be brilliant for them and would buy right into what Simeone wants. If Inter can’t get Lukaku back he’d be good there as well.
He's really quite different from both. They're elite dribblers, especially Vinicius, and Richarlison definitely isn't that. What makes the whole Madrid idea weird to me is they really only need a better right winger and Richarlison has largely not played there.

Status
Not open for further replies.