2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still far in favour of Richarlsion staying with us, however I wouldn't begrudge him a move to Real. With Carlo's time here, hopefully they'd pay a fair price.
But I thought he wasn’t good enough for the top teams?

Nah lad he’s not good enough for the top teams get yer head out of the sand lad the absolute state of you what have you been sniffing I’ll have some of what you’ve been smoking HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH swear down mate he’s barely even Prem level be lucky to yet £40m for him I’d even drive him there meself AHAHHAHAHAA

Stand on me.

Of course he won't. However the point is if Carlo is truly interested and appreciates Richarlison's ability, they may be more inclined to pay a price we'd expect.

If he advocates his worth to Perez and the board, they may be willing to pay the higher figures being touted rather than the lower valuations.

We want north of £70m.
We wanted £50m for Rooney and £100m for Lukaku.
We won’t get silly money, clubs may want him back but he is not top class enough that they have to have him or buy him to stop others getting him.

Nah lad he’s not good enough for the top teams get yer head out of the sand lad the absolute state of you what have you been sniffing I’ll have some of what you’ve been smoking HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH swear down mate he’s barely even Prem level be lucky to yet £40m for him I’d even drive him there meself AHAHHAHAHAA

Stand on me.
You ok hun? x

It'll be a 3 year loan with Everton paying his wages with a view to a permanent transfer for 13 mill

Stand on me.

He's really quite different from both. They're elite dribblers, especially Vinicius, and Richarlison definitely isn't that. What makes the whole Madrid idea weird to me is they really only need a better right winger and Richarlison has largely not played there.

Richarlison has played on the right a number of times for us under Silva especially and was effective there. Vinicius is a decent dribbler but I wouldn’t have Rodrygo in that bracket.

He’s very good at getting on the end of things though and is a player who impacts matches against top opposition. Someone big will snap him up, that’s why he often gets in ahead of Firmino and Jesus for Brazil

Richarlison has played on the right a number of times for us under Silva especially and was effective there. Vinicius is a decent dribbler but I wouldn’t have Rodrygo in that bracket.

He’s very good at getting on the end of things though and is a player who impacts matches against top opposition. Someone big will snap him up, that’s why he often gets in ahead of Firmino and Jesus for Brazil
He's often in ahead of them because he's willing to do the running Neymar won't.

Vinicius is a decent dribbler is a hilarious understatement btw.

Also Madrid have a guy who does the getting on the end of things already. You may have heard of him it's Karim Benzema. Not sure they need to shell out 75m or whatever for someone who does that but worse. Money isn't an object for them though.

He's often in ahead of them because he's willing to do the running Neymar won't.

Vinicius is a decent dribbler is a hilarious understatement btw.

Also Madrid have a guy who does the getting on the end of things already. You may have heard of him it's Karim Benzema. Not sure they need to shell out 75m or whatever for someone who does that but worse. Money isn't an object for them though.

But Carlo might fancy him for football.

Status
Not open for further replies.