PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this season could benefit the lesser teams and maybe there might be a surprise or two in the CL and European places come May.
I think there'll be twist and turns along the way, but whether the normal service can be mixed up is another matter entirely.

I'm not a real fan of international football although a brief look through the WC teams and some of the high profile clubs in the PL brings some interesting reading.
For example, I'd hazard a guess that the City and Chelsea may only have these players remaining out of their core suqad:

Man City: Mahrez and Haaland; maybe Zinchenko (if they don't qualify and he stays)

Liverpool: Robertson, Diaz, Keita, Salah (if he stays) and Konate (yet to get a senior cap)

Chelsea's squad paints a similar picture with a lot of core players suspected to go to the WC. Obviously, a team knocked out early will return early...

... but there's going to have teams with a fresh first XI and the oppertunity to recover from injuries, while others are going to go straight back into it.

Reactions: JLW
Fixtures out on Thursday morning 9 o'clock

I seen something leaked before on City's twitter when announcing Haaland and it seems they've got Bournemouth first game.

Is that a guess or has something been leaked?
The top 2 are the same from another one of those yearly made up things people go mental doing every year for some reason, but the other one had wolves v man utd and Newcastle v Liverpool lol, the below is not as bad as someone a number of years back making up every single prem game the whole season

That was the made up one, but its wrong as they have prem games on week of the Internationals lol

Reactions: JLW

The top 2 are the same from another one of those yearly made up things people go mental doing every year for some reason, but the other one had wolves v man utd and Newcastle v Liverpool lol, the below is not as bad as someone a number of years back making up every single prem game the whole season

That was the made up one, but its wrong as they have prem games on week of the Internationals lol

I hope that’s right we will be top of the league in September ?

We get these every single year and they are never, ever correct.

I bet the ‘random’ super computer conjures up Liverpool City game very close to the end of the season and someone like Bournemouth Fulham on the last day so they have their end of season drama

Status
Not open for further replies.