Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, a Pol Pot-fronted consortium backed by Heinrich Himmler, Kim Il Sung, Lavrentiy Beria, and Oliver Cromwell would fail to trouble the consciences and legal eagles of the Premier League. They'd find Cromwell's presence reassuring.
They would let hitler buy Spurs

Not gonna lie

that is all about Klopp

Is it?

Not entirely true that tho, they took a club that was within hours of financial ruin turned it round and as you said employed the right people which is good ownership in itself, marketed it properly, recreuited properly on and off the pitch, stablised and improoved the clubs finances, expanded the stadium and generally increased the clubs worth. Basically everything mosh didn't do, it was 101 of the ownership manual as much as it pains me to say it.

Spot on.

I said earlier, I think he’s been the Usmanov mouthpiece, and I wouldn’t be shocked if we got sold this summer (or at least the feelers out).

He’s got a portfolio of property hasn’t he, all purchased by Usmanov and now belonging to him.

If he’s been told to pull the plug, that’s that.
It’s possible as the plan basically backfired. They made the mistake of not putting Usmanov in charge from the off, could of got a decent manager then and big players instead of this utter mess

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he wants to sell though. It has been a complete disaster for him and all our sponsorship deals with Usmanov were cancelled. Id almost be more surprised if he wasn't looking a way out.

"The estimated Net Worth of John L Thornton is at least $3.76 Million dollars"

The other bloke named by Law apparently nearly went bankrupt a decade ago.

Honestly hope this doesn't happen mate nothing good about these fellas at all.
Lad that blert can’t even afford a choc ice never mind a Cornet

Apparently the other fella is a billionaire too.
This might sound like an odd thing to say, but their net worth is an irrelevance here. This type of ownership model is not going to see personal wealth used to inject cash into the club. Where it might be relevant is in their ability to borrow money, but that is likely to be secured against club assets so probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.