Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree mate, and those jumping to defend him are worse imo. Deeply odd.

Not worth the time either side.

Plenty get sucked in to it - like before my post there I initially started with how I found it curious the dude tweeted on 13th June how the club was never worth anywhere near £500m with his reasoning why - but then 2 days later explains how he knew a Saudi group bid £480m. If you actually knew a Saudi group have bid £480m, then it doesn't really tally with then saying we're never worth anywhere near £500m.

But then I thought, who cares? Its some anonymous bloke on his Twitter account. Occasionally passing comment I get, but this thread seems to be a bit much on that one account that in my opinion, doesn't deserve the amount of coverage on this thread.

Blues, can we knock "the Esk" stuff on the head?

The Twitter account doesn't warrant the coverage it gets on here.

Each to their own... is it just me who finds it tedious reading what one bloke on his Twitter account claims?

If you think he's a balloon, go and tell him on Twitter - he doesn't post on here.
Being called a Balloon is a compliment from what I used to get ?

Not worth the time either side.

Plenty get sucked in to it - like before my post there I initially started with how I found it curious the dude tweeted on 13th June how the club was never worth anywhere near £500m with his reasoning why - but then 2 days later explains how he knew a Saudi group bid £480m. If you actually knew a Saudi group have bid £480m, then it doesn't really tally with saying we're never worth anywhere near £500m.

But then I thought, who cares? Its some anonymous bloke on his Twitter account. Occasionally passing comment I get, but this thread seems to be a bit much on that one account that in my opinion, doesn't deserve the amount of coverage on this thread.
WE are the angry mob, we have our pitchforks and have decided our victim

Just about sums it up ;)

From Twitter - @SaintDomingo78

Great news for Evertonians, the new sponsor has been replaced by a charity, the new owners are lottery winning Evertonians from L4 and the new kit when released will look exactly how you want it regardless of who you are. Oh & Mbappe is signing. Happy yet? Doubt it

Welcome Bobble.

Any idea who the other 3 parties are
You can assume one will be the government if its a party.

One of the others is @maccavennie & @matty1878

And hopefully the last is a genuinely decent bloke who is a multi multi billionaire who earnt it all clean and has considerable experience and success in running a football club.

I'm personally hoping mac and matty win the battle royale for ownership though.

Wouldn't trust that blag account.

But to answer the question I wouldn't be arsed providing they had the dough to take the club forward.

My feelings were the same with Usmanov there are no nice multi billionaires out there.

My problem with these US cats is quite frankly they haven't a pot to wizz in by the looks of things.

Marching in the streets, Yes or No ?

Status
Not open for further replies.